Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you leave your wife for a younger woman?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with a 33 year old girl for quite a while, she was pretty for her age and had a good body. Once she turned 36, I dropped her because her face got old fast. I’m not Brad Pitt and don’t feel good about myself but what can you do? If you are not attracted when women get older you are not attracted.

Now I’ve always said if men are married they should have at least one young mistress on the side. So I’m wondering for men on this who are married, or the ones looking to get married, if had at least one kid from your wife, would you leave your wife for a younger women if/when she became unattractive?

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Not until the kids are school. Also college as well. Guys get financially ripped when splitting with kids involved.
Trim in the side then? Yes

Max Baker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably depend on whether there are kids involved and what age they are. If there are no kids then who wouldn't upgrade to a new, younger sexy model. Although you'd have to be careful because most of the younger ones are gold diggers and the losses from the original marriage might be significant on their own.

Solution is to not get married in the first place. Then you are free to choose.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Now I’ve always said if men are married they should have at least one young mistress on the side. So I’m wondering for men on this who are married, or the ones looking to get married, if had at least one kid from your wife, would you leave your wife for a younger women if/when she became unattractive?
Are you talking about just physical attraction? If she naturally became less attractive due to aging, then no, I don't see myself leaving my wife if that is the only issue.

Ideally a man would marry someone with much more to offer than her physical beauty, at least he should.

Companionship, sense of humour (fun to talk to), being a great mother & role model for your kids, among other things, are all potential qualities that can compensate for a woman's decline in looks. How each of us men will weigh the value & importance of these qualities (and other ones) is subjective.

This is why it's important not to compromise and not to settle with a low quality woman, both in terms of looks and intangible traits.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not if she often does that thing, and clearly enjoys it. And likes to bake pecan pie.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you talking about just physical attraction? If she naturally became less attractive due to aging, then no, I don't see myself leaving my wife if that is the only issue.
Pretty much. Its not like the wife does a total 180 and turns into a total bvtch. Not talking about getting raped financially or the courts or anything like that. Mainly talking about looks/ attraction.

Companionship, sense of humour (fun to talk to), being a great mother & role model for your kids, among other things, are all potential qualities that can compensate for a woman's decline in looks. How each of us men will weigh the value & importance of these qualities (and other ones) is subjective.
True.

Personally if I had a kid from her, I think I would give up companionship and sense of humour to smash good looking younger girls.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't get it up for her then there really is no point continuing forward with a woman, otherwise you just end up with a roommate.

However if there are kids involved then that's way different. Moving out of your kid's life just so you can bang younger women is extremely selfish given the psychological damage divorce has on children. I think that at that point a mistress or hookers are a better option if a man feels compelled to smash.

This is where the Thai people get it right. It's socially acceptable for married men to have younger mistresses as long as everyone is financially taken care of.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and we are all so outraged when a woman “exercises her hypergamy” for the higher status guy. Women are all fvcking trash.

But for us, if we can’t get it up for her anymore, it’s her problem, not ours. There’s always a younger women. We’re just being men. It’s our entitlement.

In all seriousness I would have no issue with threads like this if everyone wasn’t also b!tching about female hypergamy on other threads.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
would you leave your wife for a younger women if/when she became unattractive?
"unattractive"....... as a father, i wouldnt leave my wife(same age) over physical attraction alone, as long as she doesnt become an unkempt land whale.
There are also other things that make women unattractive (withholding sex, becoming a nagging harpy, controlling etc.) and there is a line in the sand that she better doesnt cross.

At the moment cost/gain ratio is still in favour of seeing my kid every day.

Though, what i experience is, my tollerance for her BS diminishes with every year, my kid gets older, the mortgage on my house shrinks quickly ........ and the line in the sand is slowly moving towards her.

When i choose to leave, i will definately go with a younger woman..... 10-15 years.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I'm looking in the 22-25 range, I have just turned 32 and not looking to settle for a couple of more years yet

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with a 33 year old girl for quite a while, she was pretty for her age and had a good body. Once she turned 36, I dropped her because her face got old fast. I’m not Brad Pitt and don’t feel good about myself but what can you do? If you are not attracted when women get older you are not attracted.

34 and out the door

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you shouldn't leave your wife(if she is a good wife) merely for a younger woman as the cycle will just repeat over and over, unless she is totally selfish, and letting herself go, not wanting to please you or care about what you think, or is not willing to improve herself aesthetically like working out and such.
I've been with several young(er) women during my marriage and apart from the younger age aspect, it just reinforced the fact that I made the right decision in marrying my wife. This may not be the case with everyone, but in my situation, it provided a ton of clarity for me. After our kids go off to college, I plan on RV'ing all over North America(and maybe South America) with her and being a nomad.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with a 33 year old girl for quite a while, she was pretty for her age and had a good body. Once she turned 36, I dropped her because her face got old fast.
According to the Moslem Rule, a 33 y.o. chick should be with a 52 y.o. man. What's your age?