"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Would you leave your wife for a younger woman?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,688
I was with a 33 year old girl for quite a while, she was pretty for her age and had a good body. Once she turned 36, I dropped her because her face got old fast. I’m not Brad Pitt and don’t feel good about myself but what can you do? If you are not attracted when women get older you are not attracted.

Now I’ve always said if men are married they should have at least one young mistress on the side. So I’m wondering for men on this who are married, or the ones looking to get married, if had at least one kid from your wife, would you leave your wife for a younger women if/when she became unattractive?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
348
Reaction score
219
Age
54
Location
Canada
No. Not until the kids are school. Also college as well. Guys get financially ripped when splitting with kids involved.
Trim in the side then? Yes
 

Max Baker

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
78
Reaction score
96
Age
48
Location
Melbourne, AUS
Probably depend on whether there are kids involved and what age they are. If there are no kids then who wouldn't upgrade to a new, younger sexy model. Although you'd have to be careful because most of the younger ones are gold diggers and the losses from the original marriage might be significant on their own.

Solution is to not get married in the first place. Then you are free to choose.
 

TheProspect

Moderator
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,826
Now I’ve always said if men are married they should have at least one young mistress on the side. So I’m wondering for men on this who are married, or the ones looking to get married, if had at least one kid from your wife, would you leave your wife for a younger women if/when she became unattractive?
Are you talking about just physical attraction? If she naturally became less attractive due to aging, then no, I don't see myself leaving my wife if that is the only issue.

Ideally a man would marry someone with much more to offer than her physical beauty, at least he should.

Companionship, sense of humour (fun to talk to), being a great mother & role model for your kids, among other things, are all potential qualities that can compensate for a woman's decline in looks. How each of us men will weigh the value & importance of these qualities (and other ones) is subjective.


This is why it's important not to compromise and not to settle with a low quality woman, both in terms of looks and intangible traits.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
Not if she often does that thing, and clearly enjoys it. And likes to bake pecan pie.
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,688
Are you talking about just physical attraction? If she naturally became less attractive due to aging, then no, I don't see myself leaving my wife if that is the only issue.
Pretty much. Its not like the wife does a total 180 and turns into a total bvtch. Not talking about getting raped financially or the courts or anything like that. Mainly talking about looks/ attraction.

Companionship, sense of humour (fun to talk to), being a great mother & role model for your kids, among other things, are all potential qualities that can compensate for a woman's decline in looks. How each of us men will weigh the value & importance of these qualities (and other ones) is subjective.
True.

Personally if I had a kid from her, I think I would give up companionship and sense of humour to smash good looking younger girls.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
If you can't get it up for her then there really is no point continuing forward with a woman, otherwise you just end up with a roommate.

However if there are kids involved then that's way different. Moving out of your kid's life just so you can bang younger women is extremely selfish given the psychological damage divorce has on children. I think that at that point a mistress or hookers are a better option if a man feels compelled to smash.

This is where the Thai people get it right. It's socially acceptable for married men to have younger mistresses as long as everyone is financially taken care of.
 

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
...and we are all so outraged when a woman “exercises her hypergamy” for the higher status guy. Women are all fvcking trash.

But for us, if we can’t get it up for her anymore, it’s her problem, not ours. There’s always a younger women. We’re just being men. It’s our entitlement.

In all seriousness I would have no issue with threads like this if everyone wasn’t also b!tching about female hypergamy on other threads.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
would you leave your wife for a younger women if/when she became unattractive?
"unattractive"....... as a father, i wouldnt leave my wife(same age) over physical attraction alone, as long as she doesnt become an unkempt land whale.
There are also other things that make women unattractive (withholding sex, becoming a nagging harpy, controlling etc.) and there is a line in the sand that she better doesnt cross.

At the moment cost/gain ratio is still in favour of seeing my kid every day.


Though, what i experience is, my tollerance for her BS diminishes with every year, my kid gets older, the mortgage on my house shrinks quickly ........ and the line in the sand is slowly moving towards her.

When i choose to leave, i will definately go with a younger woman..... 10-15 years.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
This is why I'm looking in the 22-25 range, I have just turned 32 and not looking to settle for a couple of more years yet
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I was with a 33 year old girl for quite a while, she was pretty for her age and had a good body. Once she turned 36, I dropped her because her face got old fast. I’m not Brad Pitt and don’t feel good about myself but what can you do? If you are not attracted when women get older you are not attracted.

Now I’ve always said if men are married they should have at least one young mistress on the side. So I’m wondering for men on this who are married, or the ones looking to get married, if had at least one kid from your wife, would you leave your wife for a younger women if/when she became unattractive?
34 and out the door
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
No you shouldn't leave your wife(if she is a good wife) merely for a younger woman as the cycle will just repeat over and over, unless she is totally selfish, and letting herself go, not wanting to please you or care about what you think, or is not willing to improve herself aesthetically like working out and such.
I've been with several young(er) women during my marriage and apart from the younger age aspect, it just reinforced the fact that I made the right decision in marrying my wife. This may not be the case with everyone, but in my situation, it provided a ton of clarity for me. After our kids go off to college, I plan on RV'ing all over North America(and maybe South America) with her and being a nomad.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was with a 33 year old girl for quite a while, she was pretty for her age and had a good body. Once she turned 36, I dropped her because her face got old fast.
According to the Moslem Rule, a 33 y.o. chick should be with a 52 y.o. man. What's your age?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top