Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would You Guys Go On A Date With A Police Detective?

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh well she describes herself as a "detective" for the police. Whatever the fuk that is. Yet she is meeting dudes online.

Something not right there.. She is very passionate about music.. I'm a DJ so she jumped on the idea of me teaching her how to mix.. Which means coming to my house & she seems all up for that.
Either she is a psychotic fantasist who lives in a utopia of her creation, and you’d need to think hard about the pitfalls of allowing such a hyena to know where you live; or she is a real but rogue detective willing to bend the rules to get some d!ck.

Police detectives by nature don't throw about that title to strangers, especially online. UK Police undergo mandatory social media training, so they know the score more than anybody else. You could be dealing with a fantasist with mental health issues here bro, and in this Mee Too era, i’d tread carefully with that one. Red flag for me.

If she’s a real detective then she is very reckless to have disclosed that to a stranger online. A horny but real detective would play it better by suggesting a relaxed meeting in an Asda or McDonalds car park first so you can quickly assess each other in person before heading home for a session on the decks and in the sack.

Bro, just be careful with this bird.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either she is a psychotic fantasist who lives in a utopia of her creation, and you’d need to think hard about the pitfalls of allowing such a hyena to know where you live; or she is a real but rogue detective willing to bend the rules to get some d!ck.

Police detectives by nature don't throw about that title to strangers, especially online. UK Police undergo mandatory social media training, so they know the score more than anybody else. You could be dealing with a fantasist with mental health issues here bro, and in this Mee Too era, i’d tread carefully with that one. Red flag for me.

If she’s a real detective then she is very reckless to have disclosed that to a stranger online. A horny but real detective would play it better by suggesting a relaxed meeting in an Asda or McDonalds car park first so you can quickly assess each other in person before heading home for a session on the decks and in the sack.

Bro, just be careful with this bird.
Well this is what has me concerned. She claims to be a detective in the UK police.

Yet is happy & willing to meet a dude from online dating app?

Seems okay about coming over to my house?

Is willing to break lockdown rules set by the government about mingling in different households? The police are supposed to be upholding the lockdown rules.

Either she is desperate for some dik & is willing to break rules.. Or she is crazy!

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've never said to yourself .... "she seemed so normal when things were going good" ... then go right ahead.

I'd personally avoid this situation no matter her hotness.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the difference between dating her or any other normal woman you know?

Literally any girl have the power to make hell on earth with your life (or at least try) if she wants to.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is what has me concerned. She claims to be a detective in the UK police.

Yet is happy & willing to meet a dude from online dating app?

Seems okay about coming over to my house?

Is willing to break lockdown rules set by the government about mingling in different households? The police are supposed to be upholding the lockdown rules.

Either she is desperate for some dik & is willing to break rules.. Or she is crazy!
My sister is a Police Officer (UK) and she gets plenty of dates via Tinder. She doesn't advertise the fact she's Police though.
For a lot of them it's the only way to meet someone outside of work circles, my sister doesn't particularly want to be with
another copper and for many in "the job" that's what's most common.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dated a few cops, almost all of them were a bit mentally unstable, won’t bore you with the details. Just treat them like any other woman, know when to eject and you will be fine. Good luck
Mazer break it down bro. Did you nail them in their uniforms? I would

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have dated a few cops, almost all of them were a bit mentally unstable, won’t bore you with the details. Just treat them like any other woman, know when to eject and you will be fine. Good luck
Did you do the cops and robbers role play?