Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would You Get Involved With The Cleaning Lady...

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you were a grad student at the University she works?

I'm getting major signals but there has to be some risks. Plus, she doesn't speak much English (but I do know a good amount of Spanish). She also looks around my age. What do you think?

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if she's hot, yes, BUT only if you can keep it discreet. if she's average, wouldn't even bother

bingo_

Don Juan
Reaction score
fuk yeah go for it. tell her to speak in spanish when you get in on her in the toilet.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like these responses but are you guys really being serious? Yeah, she's hot (well, hot enough) but I'm worried that this could bite me in the a$$ somehow. What if she only wants a green card? What if she thinks I have money (I'm a broke a$$ grad student)? But then again, she does have her own car. What if she tries to accuse me of sexual assault? But then again, these type of situations can exist with any other woman (minus the green card issue). What to do, oh what to do.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depend what you like. Personaly i prefer girls that aspire slightly higher.

zip

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I was thinking the same the other day!

At my work this is this chinese girl is a janitor! :eek: But she is young and hot as crap. Keeps looking at me, we smile a lot to each other. It's just weird though, I should be checking out my coeworkers, not the lady cleaning the bathroom...maybe I'm sick or something. :rockon:

Kurt the KJ

Banned
Reaction score
Grab your balls, back-slap your inner AFC, and bang that maid!!! Don't worry about the ramifications or about being caught. If confronted about it, say "It seemed like a good idea at the time". That is the best and clearest way I can explain it to you.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What risks? If she's giving you these "signs" and you go for it and she says No, then stop.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, but I think I'm going to forego this one for now. The whole thing actually started last semester when I saw her and her older, heavier co-worker at a nearby restaurant. They were both in their uniforms and I was eating alone taking a break from studying. While there, a good song was playing in the background and I was bopping my head to the music. She caught me and started smiling. I was a little embarrassed but then something happened. She kept talking to her co-worker and looking at me. Then she started mimicking my head bopping and I gave her a smile. After that, she started talking to her co-worker again in Spanish and her co-worker told me that the girl said I was "bello" (which meant beautiful). I told her co-worker to tell her thank you and that I thought the same. The co-worker did so and ask me if I spoke Spanish. I said "un poco" (which meant a little). Then the co-worker said "Oh." After about 3 minutes, they both took off.

Now a new semester has begun and I ran into her two occasions. One time, she gave a shy smile and stopped to see if I would do anything but I didn't. The other time, she was entering the elevator and kept looking at me as the door was closing.

The whole thing seems innocent but I worry about something going wrong. First of all, there is no conceivable future between us because of the language barrier. Even though I can somewhat carry a conversation, my Spanish still isn't good enough. I don't really care about her being a janitor (my parents were both janitors at one point). But I worry that people may think I'm taking advantage of her and that's where the trouble would start. I know I'm overanalyzing this but I have to. My plan is just to appreciate the attention for now and leave it at that.

Kurt the KJ

Banned
Reaction score
What the hell?!?! Just say, "It seemed like a good idea at the time"! That will get you out of any situation!

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we all worried about things before we did it, nothing would get done.

Just do it. Hot girl, great sex, and a slap on the wrist at the very most.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Way to fight the stereotype, bro! LOL

Don't expect such cultural narrowmindedness from a college grad, but, hell, HB teachers fvuvk 14-year-olds...

Just do her.
Haha. My parents are immigrants with immigrant friends, so I know from experience that the 'green card' thing DOES happen. But I apologize if I offended anyone.

As far as this girl goes, I'll just play it by ear. Who knows? She may be just as hesitant as I am.