Would you ever prefer to have a one night stand with an obese ugly woman, or a stunning male homosexual model? You have to choose one, and please answer the question honestly.
Thanks
Mystery
“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Lets say if you didn't choose you would be castrated and never be able to have sex again, which would you choose.
Don't be frightened to answer, I'm not judging
"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Mystery would you rather suck the c0ck of a horse or the c0ck of an gorilla since its more human-like? If you didnt your ovaries would be cut out and inserted in place of your eye balls.
Since I'm a woman, if I was to choose between an obese ugly man and a stunning female lesbian model, I would totally pick the female lesbian model. It's odd how straight guys get all funny when we mention homosexuals. I'm glad I can give my honest opinion without fearing other people's reactions.
Originally posted by Julian Mystery would you rather suck the c0ck of a horse or the c0ck of an gorilla since its more human-like? If you didnt your ovaries would be cut out and inserted in place of your eye balls.
PS: How're ya doin, MysteryWoman? I hope the kids are well.
“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Originally posted by ApparentlyFromMars Id probably prefer getting a d1ck up my arse than fvcking some ugly obese freak girl. If I HAD to choose one of them to live that is.
Thanks for having the guts to be honest, I just thought this thread is a bit of lighthearted fun.
I think most men would secretely choose hot male model, as good looking men have naturally feminine features. All you have to do is throw on a wig and put a bit of make up on the male model and would be like having a one night stand with a hot woman.
This really isn't a fair question at all. This is like that scenario when a terrorist kidnaps your two kids and says, "choose one to die or I kill them both."
Originally posted by MysteryWoman Thanks for having the guts to be honest, I just thought this thread is a bit of lighthearted fun.
I think most men would secretely choose hot male model, as good looking men have naturally feminine features. All you have to do is throw on a wig and put a bit of make up on the male model and would be like having a one night stand with a hot woman.
Shows how little you know about men. Most men are repulsed by the idea of touching another male in that way. And it makes no difference if it's a hot male model or some overweight plumber
your cunning plan to expose us all as the f*ggots we are has worked, mwuahahaha,
holly sh!t, and to think one little old girl (you) outsmarted us dumb idiot men, what a plan.
ive noticed this isnt the first time youve "subtly" tried similiar sh!t like this "accidently try and play men for the silly fools we are"...............im on to you missy.
oh and to answer your question, i wouldnt bang the guy, considering ive hit chicks like you just described in my past why would i not do it again?, no skin off my sack to fvck a warbeast.
and thats the honest truth.
btw for all who dont know or have yet to figure it out.
MysteryWoman = penis envy, with low to mild leanings of misandrism.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.