Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you ever consider wearing a hair system to looksmaxx

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never say "never" ...but highly unlikely. I can see someone doing it professionally, to uphold your personal brand, if it's absolutely necessary. My hairline has receded about two fingers at the temples, and one finger at the forehead, since my peak teen years. But, I noticed my hair thinning and receding in my early twenties, and took active measures to preserve my hairline. Now, in my 50s, my hairline really hasn't moved too much since my early twenties. My mother's father and brother were cue balls, and two of my brothers gave up the fight, years ago, and shaved their heads. I don't think I'd look good bald; if it finally does happen, though, I probably won't go the transplant or system route. I'll probably just accept it.

How bad is yours?
Vitamin B1 ( biotin ) will return hair thickness and recover some of that lost hairline. It thickens existing strands and some regrowth. Skin and nails is also improved.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
The baldpill is such a polarizing topic. The guys who shave their heads keep trying to shame guys that use medication or get hair transplants or use hair systems to "just shave it bro......"....

...... not every guy has a face like Jason Statham and can rock the bald/bearded look....

For example, this dude right here runs the channel Baldcafe..... In my opinion, he doesn't look good with a shaved head and beard..... He doesn't look bad, but it's just not the right look for his face.

...His head is shaped like a watermelon, having a shaved head only accentuates the roundness and makes his facial bones look softer...

....dude needs a hair system......

View attachment 4759
imo he actually pulls it off pretty good , the beard is nice too

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
imo he actually pulls it off pretty good , the beard is nice too
I guess I should explain: He's got strong, chiseled Jaw and a manly chin. His excessive beard hides these masculine features. However, his shaved head forces him into a position where he has to have excessive beard length to draw attention away from his head...

Homeboy needs to show off that chiseled jaw to offset the roundness of his head and face....

Imagine this dude in an expensive hair system that's cut like Brad Pitt's Fury haircut.... the dude would be a pvssy MAGNET......!!!!!.....

maxresdefault (1).jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Vitamin B1 ( biotin ) will return hair thickness and recover some of that lost hairline. It thickens existing strands and some regrowth. Skin and nails is also improved.
+1 on the biotin, nails and hair are also stronger and skin becomes more supple, more even instead of very dry or very oily

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
I guess I should explain: He's got strong, chiseled Jaw and a manly chin. His excessive beard hides these masculine features. However, his shaved head forces him into a position where he has to have excessive beard length to draw attention away from his head...

Homeboy needs to show off that chiseled jaw to offset the roundness of his head and face....

Imagine this dude in an expensive hair system that's cut like Brad Pitt's Fury haircut.... the dude would be a pvssy MAGNET......!!!!!.....

View attachment 4765

View attachment 4766
if he had the brad pitt system it would be a very edgy look . but instead of cutting the beard he should just shave it down closer to his jaw and face.
plus he has the colored eyes goin for him

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
You haven't seen my picture. If I'm bald, I'm partially whitemaxxing myself. My skin complexion is probably lighter than most southern European white people. The only way that I look Black is by having Black hair and my Black/brown eyes and by admitting I'm Black or if my mother is next to me and I say "this is my mother" and then people get it and say "okay". If I put on a Blonde wig and blue-eyes I'd look totally white. So, less hair is a whitemax, more hair is Blackness, but unkept (the bald spot is more pronounced and the hair that's up looks all over the place and grey)

My mother who is Black, encourages me to either wear a hat or cut off my hair if I look too unkept "Black", but she feels ashamed if some messy and unkempt Black person is in public. I get slightly more attention if my hair is just completely cut off and notice there is a subtle difference.
my mom and grandma begged me for years to get a low cut and sport waves, they hated the messy freeform dreadlock look, im trying to grow out dreads my grandma hates it and drags me every time she sees me. whenever i get a low cut i do notice i get more female attention, but i refuse to whitemax.

dr.harker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently on a finasteride and minoxidil protocol to slow down my hair loss.
I switched from finesteride and topical minoxidil a year ago to dutasteride and oral minoxidil. Results are awesome.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The baldpill is such a polarizing topic. The guys who shave their heads keep trying to shame guys that use medication or get hair transplants or use hair systems to "just shave it bro......"....

...... not every guy has a face like Jason Statham and can rock the bald/bearded look....

For example, this dude right here runs the channel Baldcafe..... In my opinion, he doesn't look good with a shaved head and beard..... He doesn't look bad, but it's just not the right look for his face.

...His head is shaped like a watermelon, having a shaved head only accentuates the roundness and makes his facial bones look softer...

....dude needs a hair system......

View attachment 4759
That man has an almost spherical skull. I would tend to think that it would be looked upon as very aesthetic.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I switched from finesteride and topical minoxidil a year ago to dutasteride and oral minoxidil. Results are awesome.
Dutasteride is one of the Rx given to trannies, and helps to grow boobies. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but i refuse to whitemax.

Why though? Why not take every advantage you can possibly get in life.....????.... Why not take the shortest, easiest path to success if it's available to you....????....

I've mentioned in the past that it's absolutely possible for a person that's White/Black mix to pass for white.

Here's a pic of Paris Jackson, Michael Jackson's daughter... If I didn't know who she was I'd think she just a typical White girl. I would never guess she had a Black father....

paris-jackson-june-gty-ps-180628_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never in a million years would it even cross my mind that she's half Black...

View attachment 4768
Probably because she isn't. You can't have blue eyes if you're 50% black, because even if you have a recessive blue eyed allele from one parent like I do, the dominant brown allele from the other will still be expressed. Paris must have gotten 2 blue eye alleles, and she sure didn't get them from Jackson's side of the ancestry, so who did she get them from? This, coupled with her skin tone, excludes the possibility of her being "half black".

I think the true explanation is that she, like other kids MJ had, is adopted - not his biological daughter.

PS. If I had a transcription factor drug that shut off my dominant brown eye allele and thus enabled my blue allele... would you make me your new avatar? lol...

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably because she isn't. You can't have blue eyes if you're 50% black, because even if you have a recessive blue eyed allele from one parent like I do, the dominant brown allele from the other will still be expressed. Paris must have gotten 2 blue eye alleles, and she sure didn't get them from Jackson's side of the ancestry, so who did she get them from? This, coupled with her skin tone, excludes the possibility of her being "half black".

I think the true explanation is that she, like other kids MJ had, is adopted - not his biological daughter.

PS. If I had a transcription factor drug that shut off my dominant brown eye allele and thus enabled my blue allele... would you make me your new avatar? lol...
Are you saying these two light skin Brothas ain't Black...???...

LOL, well actually though, the Hodge twins catch all kinds of hate from the Black community. There was joke going around years ago in the youtube fitness community that the Hodge twins refused to collab with Black youtubers...

Even Chris Jones (Physiques of Greatness and Pump Chasers) made a video about it, it was a joking video but even he admits there's a hint of truth in the Hodge twins' reluctance to working with Black youtubers....

It's so true that colorism is a big time thing in Black, Latino, Asian, Middle Eastern and Indian communities where light skinned people look down on dark skin people within their own community..

Here's the Hodge twins DNA video.... Listen to how condescending they are when addressing the Black community...

.... isn't it also funny that as soon as they found out they have 42% European DNA they rebranded themselves as "The Conservative Twins" and are now hardcore MAGA Trump supporters.....???..

LOL, much love and respect to them for rocking that 1776 shirt btw....

hqdefault.jpg

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A blast from the past, I can't believe this video is 7 years old...

Chris Jones pokes fun at the Twins for refusing to collab with Black people...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like they went off the roids for now. I still aint gonna watch anything of them... made the immediate decision to ignore them many years ago for reasons I don't remember, back when I was watching Elliot Hulse. But I strongly doubt they have anything to contribute to intellectual development or moral example.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should really stop baiting people's racist proclivities. Sure, it draws the racists (who don't consider themselves racist) out of their closets, but there's no way to have an honest discussion about the subject, without it getting ugly; just look what Biden's Bolsheviks are doing to American cities, for evidence of that.
You're right, let's return to hair systems....