Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you date/marry a fat chick for $$$$?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's try and keep it realistic, and say she isn't a famous fat celeb or musician etc.. Let's just say she's a nurse or something and makes decent money, has her own house (that's nice and big), drives a nice car etc.. seems to have it all but is missing a man in her life.

The question is.. would you use her for her money in the same sense that women use powerful men for their money?

Being that she's fat, and you're handsome (and know some game), let's say she is completely in love/infatuated with you. There's no doubt she would ever leave you.

Could you sacrifice ****ing hot skinny women the rest of your life to enjoy a life with a fat girl who provides you with everything so that you will never have to work again.. all you have to do is just not **** it up?

Curious.

-Scars

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no...only a loser would do that....women do it all the time with man...date rich ugly or fat ones for money or social staus....so you are essentially asking if i would like to be like a weak minded and non-independent woman....hell no...i HATE those kind of people

B

BeDJ

I am not advocating anything.

I have banged manufacturer reps to get special pricing and lead opportunities. As long as they aren't fuglies or warpigs, my bank account smiles with me.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naa I find it wrong to use people, I would have no problem to do what BeginningDj did but faking a relationship no, I find it untolerable for me as man and find it wrong in terms of principles.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you're describing is a gigolo. I've known men like this, who enter into a relationship with a woman in exchange for financial support. They don't want to work. To me, it doesn't seem like a self respecting way to live your life, but YMMV.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God no. I don't care if she's worth 100 million.

I would rather date a HB8-10 that uses me for my money.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets see here - If she's a cool chick with a bit extra weight then.

Fat girl is just a skinny girl surrounded by a whole lotta chocolate. So drag her azz along to the gym with me and get some good food around, she'll have no choice but to lose dem ££££££ and become skinny.

once skinny she'll become my slave in thankfulness on me saving the hoe from the onset of diabetes.

Disclaimer: If she's a D!ckhead then I aint down for it.

NB. You said fat - Not OBESE. I aint gonna step up to that!

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO NO NO

I only keep fat chicks in my social circle who are 10s in personality and seduction... never mind marrying one for the dollar.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
DragonBlood said:
NO NO NO

I only keep fat chicks in my social circle who are 10s in personality and seduction... never mind marrying one for the dollar.
:D :D :D So so none then! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

BrownBear

Banned
Reaction score
If you are clever, you can get some $$$ w/o dating/getting married :rockon:

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth hahaha how did you know!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat chance!

No..couldn't do it. All the money in the world couldn't make me get it up for a chick with the body of the Michelin Man.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
do you have "game" enough to get her to get into shape? It takes a LOT, but it can be done. Meanwhile, you are banking money, right? It's a LOT easier than changing an azzhole's personality, and costs a lot less than the surgery to make an ugly one pretty.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I would! Heck, I would reverse what women do to men: marry her, bang her chubby @ss for a a year or so and divorce her. After I get half her stuff, I would go back to the game and bang even more slim girls wth my nice car and house ; ]

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any chump who would marry a fat chick knowing he can have better options and chooses not because he's too lazy to earn his own living is trash.

Meaning, if the fat ***** ever gets her sh1t together and lost the weight or if another guy showed interest, the chump would be gone in a heart beat. Now if you're smart, you'd use her and not rely on her for the rest of your life.

Most DJ's have their sh1t together in the first place and normally wouldn't have to resort to such tactics.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean if we are taking like Johnson Inheritance money **** yes lol. but nurse money hell no.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she have a hot face? If so I'd consider it but only if she agrees to go to the gym.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To leave the non-hypothetical world for a moment:

I'm current Fvck buddies with a girl who's made a few pitches at me that sound like this:

- "If my dad doesn't like the car my boyfriend is driving - he takes him to the dealership and buys him a new car."
- "My dad gives my boyfriends money all the time so they can take me out to expensive dinners."
- "If i told my dad I wanted you to quit your job so you could spend more time with me - he'd pay you to do that."

Basically - her dad is filthy rich (like they have 5-6 beach houses across the country!) She has 5 brothers, and is the only daughter and has been treated like a spoiled princess her whole life (her brothers and dad do EVERYTHING she request.)

Which would explain why she's drawn insanely to someone who treats her like she's as special as the next girl...

Haven't considered dating in years.... Not really considering it, but... closer than any of the other chicks I've seen over that period....

She's attractive, but almost everything on her is fake...