Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you consider it ‘normal’ for a girl who has cheated on her boyfriend multiple times with same guy to now avoid him?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially if they live in the same place and all the other flatmates know about the affair?

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
What’s up with these threads where the title is one long question?
It is like the:
"Why do all guys..."
"Do guys think..."
"Are all men...."

Reddit is full of this. I think they are trolls or are agenda driven in some way. I wonder sometime is it is lazy Univ students trying to get easy research for their homework assignments.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s up with these threads where the title is one long question?
It is like the:
"Why do all guys..."
"Do guys think..."
"Are all men...."

Reddit is full of this. I think they are trolls or are agenda driven in some way. I wonder sometime is it is lazy Univ students trying to get easy research for their homework assignments.
Could you guys please tell me what you think?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for the op question, yes it is, reasons you was just a boy toy and now she ended she will look for something new, new means not you, but she will go after you again for sex again later, once a cheater always a cheater, she could also think now she is over her LTR you will be the new guy, again not going to happen

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for the op question, yes it is, reasons you was just a boy toy and now she ended she will look for something new, new means not you, but she will go after you again for sex again later, once a cheater always a cheater, she could also think now she is over her LTR you will be the new guy, again not going to happen
If it's just for sex, that's perfect, that's all I want from her. I made it explicit I didn't want anything serious, and for the reason you've just said because she's a cheater!

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it normal for women to do stupid things and change their minds every 5 minutes?
Yes.
Look, if she's in it just for the sex, tht's great because that's all I want really. She's a cheater, and getting into anything serious with her would be a self-nuke