Sgthaytham
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2015
- Messages
- 397
- Reaction score
- 128
- Age
- 32
Especially if they live in the same place and all the other flatmates know about the affair?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
It is like the:What’s up with these threads where the title is one long question?
What’s up with these threads where the title is one long question?
Could you guys please tell me what you think?It is like the:
"Why do all guys..."
"Do guys think..."
"Are all men...."
Reddit is full of this. I think they are trolls or are agenda driven in some way. I wonder sometime is it is lazy Univ students trying to get easy research for their homework assignments.
If it's just for sex, that's perfect, that's all I want from her. I made it explicit I didn't want anything serious, and for the reason you've just said because she's a cheater!for the op question, yes it is, reasons you was just a boy toy and now she ended she will look for something new, new means not you, but she will go after you again for sex again later, once a cheater always a cheater, she could also think now she is over her LTR you will be the new guy, again not going to happen
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Is it normal for women to do stupid things and change their minds every 5 minutes?Especially if they live in the same place and all the other flatmates know about the affair?
Look, if she's in it just for the sex, tht's great because that's all I want really. She's a cheater, and getting into anything serious with her would be a self-nukeIs it normal for women to do stupid things and change their minds every 5 minutes?
Yes.
And why do you think it's inevitable mate?It's not just normal, it's virtually inevitable.