"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Would you consider it ‘normal’ for a girl who has cheated on her boyfriend multiple times with same guy to now avoid him?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Especially if they live in the same place and all the other flatmates know about the affair?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
635
Reaction score
518
Age
63
Location
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
What’s up with these threads where the title is one long question?
It is like the:
"Why do all guys..."
"Do guys think..."
"Are all men...."

Reddit is full of this. I think they are trolls or are agenda driven in some way. I wonder sometime is it is lazy Univ students trying to get easy research for their homework assignments.
 

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
What’s up with these threads where the title is one long question?
It is like the:
"Why do all guys..."
"Do guys think..."
"Are all men...."

Reddit is full of this. I think they are trolls or are agenda driven in some way. I wonder sometime is it is lazy Univ students trying to get easy research for their homework assignments.
Could you guys please tell me what you think?
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
for the op question, yes it is, reasons you was just a boy toy and now she ended she will look for something new, new means not you, but she will go after you again for sex again later, once a cheater always a cheater, she could also think now she is over her LTR you will be the new guy, again not going to happen
 

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
for the op question, yes it is, reasons you was just a boy toy and now she ended she will look for something new, new means not you, but she will go after you again for sex again later, once a cheater always a cheater, she could also think now she is over her LTR you will be the new guy, again not going to happen
If it's just for sex, that's perfect, that's all I want from her. I made it explicit I didn't want anything serious, and for the reason you've just said because she's a cheater!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Is it normal for women to do stupid things and change their minds every 5 minutes?
Yes.
Look, if she's in it just for the sex, tht's great because that's all I want really. She's a cheater, and getting into anything serious with her would be a self-nuke
 
Top