"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Would you be comfortable with your woman having sleep overs with a gay guy she is emotionally intimate with?

GoldenArrow

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
26
Age
40
By emotionally intimate, I mean she feels she can share everything with him (including stuff about you), she goes to his place with just him and no one else, and the two of them cook, stay up late, watch a movie together etc.
On top of that, she wishes to have sleep overs with him like at least twice a month.
Let's assume he is gay and not bi. Would you feel comfortable? If not, where would you draw the line?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
627
Reaction score
155
No dude. She's cheating on you. Gay, bi, or not anything can happen when a girl and guy are alone.
The sleep overs are just weird. It's like she think she can disrespect you that easily.
I wouldn't trust what she said.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
[QUOTE="GoldenArrow, post: 2698448, member: 149319”]
Would you feel comfortable?

If not, where would you draw the line? [/QUOTE]

NO

The no go line would happen the minute she said that.
A man, gay, bi, or not, and I would doubt that line of trash from her, is obviously still capable of having sex biologically.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I would say that whatever she is saying, she doesn't consider the relationship as meaning all that much. Certainly within a relationship of being steady/engaged/married, sleeping over is unacceptable. Going shopping together might be OK, but I'd like to see how much of a flamer the homo is before feeling good about it. Of course, typically when a woman has a strong "friends" relationship with a homo, she's a bit out there to begin with.
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
cheating is anything the girl does that she does not want you so know about or see. tell her if nothing is happening, that your coming along also to have fun. if she declines to have you join, tell her no. if she insists, walk. there is NO case where you allow girl to priority other guy of any sort.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Lol fuk no. Not into dating a phag hag
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I would encourage her to do so, wait untill you pass your mid 30s then you will notice once your ego in under control how blessful would be a contender to take away drama from yoru life and even allow you some free time.

A sleepover only? please have a weekend trip togheter so on monday you wont need me to give you unlimited attention and listen any female fabricated problem.

If I had a big villa I would even give the guy a spare room to take care of her on saturday afternoon when she is in the mood for shopping.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
Okay... if you are 'dating' a woman she will know what bothers you and what does not.. if she does something you DON'T like then you turn on the ride is almost over. Having 'sleep-overs' is something I stopped doing when I was a teenager... But chicks keep doing this into their 40s with their girlfriends... I think it's silly... but then again a lot of what chicks do is silly.

But if this bothers you, do yourself a favor and just walk away. You're not going to stop her from doing sh!t that bothers you... so just take the hint and dump her. You don't need to be a @ss about it, but understand if you walk away from her it will be your fault... you will get blamed... and that's okay... chicks never take responsibility for their actions. It's like ripping off a band-aide, do it quick and get it over with... much better than prolonging the pain.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
If you're going to approach this with her, there's no 100% method in your favor, but my thoughts below might offer some food for thought.

--- How many men plan sleepovers with a pal and twice a month? (an incidental of being too drunk to drive home doesn't count)
--- How many heterosexual women plan sleep overs twice a month with their best female friend?

--- If she can emotionally cheat with a gay man and it's not "cheating" ... Is it okay for you to physically cheat with a lesbian woman and it's also not "cheating?"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top