Would You Bang A 15, 16, or 17 Yr Old?

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you guys one thing. You have to be very careful out here because girls are physically maturing much earlier than they were several years ago.

I remember back when I was in middle school and high school if there were 25 kids in a class there was maybe 2-3 girls that were REALLY physically mature looking (a$$ and tits). All the guys were chasing the same 2 or 3 chicks. The rest were either not mature looking or most were somewhere in between.

Nowadays? Sh*t, the number of physically mature ones is probably closer to 12-13 in a class of 25 kids.

Sometimes I'd love to be 17 again for a week or two.

On the real, I remember one time awhile back I was standing at a bus stop and I started up a conversation with this cute chick standing next to me.

Everything was going cool but then I started talking about some topic and she kinda looked like she didn't know what the f*ck I was talking about (if she had been in her twenties she should have known).

I can't even remember the topic but all I remember is she just smiled and didn't say anything like she was hoping I'd change the subject.

This got my mental radar up and I asked her how old she was.

She said something like is that a problem.

I put on a straight face and said not at all I was just curious.

Then she said she was 16.

I thought she was 20 or 21 but nothing lower than 19.

All I could think to myself was like ain't this some sh*t.

I continued to talk in a polite way so I didn't come off like an a$$hole but that was the end of that for me. I could tell she could sense something was wrong and we ended our conversation shortly after that.

You gotta be careful because the old saying is true, " 15 will get ya 20".

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went with a 17 yo.. I was 22 at the time. No regrets at all; I ended up marrying her. :D

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn;t go under 15, but I'm 19 (she would have to be damn hot)

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, there are many single women who are 18+, why would you bother? Are 15+ y.o. girls attractive? Absolutely, but most guys that end up pursuing them primarily do so for the same reason other guy's primarily pursue older women - it's easier. The risk of rejection isn't as pronounced, in fact it's so seductive that the risks of going to jail and a lifetime of being a registered sex offender outweigh the ease with which an attractive teenager can be enjoyed with a lower chance of rejection.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
I went with a 17 yo.. I was 22 at the time. No regrets at all; I ended up marrying her. :D
You're talking about something completely different (a LTR), these guys are just talking about "banging." I'll even venture a guess that you didn't marry her when she was 17 either.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I did a 17old when I was 24. She JUST finished HS. Total consent. Shyt, she was pushing it. She told me I WAS TIMID at first. Course, she definately looked all the part of a future stripper...broken home, mom dad divorced, twin older brothers, both f-ups, one with a kid...the girl didn't know if she was coming or going. She had a good heart, but it really couldn't shine beyond all the crap around her. And without having that fatherly presence to return home each night to, she had NO guidance. We dated off and on for a year, then communication stopped. She's turned back up pregnant. Her beautiful DD rack on her 4'11" frame is all fugly now. I think her mom didn't mind the age difference b/c she was just hoping her wild daughter would end up prego with a man who could properly care for her, INSTEAD of with the guy she's with now...her 18 yo. bf.

Would I do a younger girl? For sure, if it's legal, if she's with it mentally. Family does matter too, b/c if you bag a psycho younger girl, and her dad is hyper protective or nuts, you're opening a can of worms you probably don't want. This girl's mom did like me, and I'd hang out with her mom there. My gf now is 4 years younger than me.

A-Unit

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
disciple said:
I can tell you guys one thing. You have to be very careful out here because girls are physically maturing much earlier than they were several years ago.

I remember back when I was in middle school and high school if there were 25 kids in a class there was maybe 2-3 girls that were REALLY physically mature looking (a$$ and tits). All the guys were chasing the same 2 or 3 chicks. The rest were either not mature looking or most were somewhere in between.

Nowadays? Sh*t, the number of physically mature ones is probably closer to 12-13 in a class of 25 kids.

Sometimes I'd love to be 17 again for a week or two.

On the real, I remember one time awhile back I was standing at a bus stop and I started up a conversation with this cute chick standing next to me.

Everything was going cool but then I started talking about some topic and she kinda looked like she didn't know what the f*ck I was talking about (if she had been in her twenties she should have known).

I can't even remember the topic but all I remember is she just smiled and didn't say anything like she was hoping I'd change the subject.

This got my mental radar up and I asked her how old she was.

She said something like is that a problem.

I put on a straight face and said not at all I was just curious.

Then she said she was 16.

I thought she was 20 or 21 but nothing lower than 19.

All I could think to myself was like ain't this some sh*t.

I continued to talk in a polite way so I didn't come off like an a$$hole but that was the end of that for me. I could tell she could sense something was wrong and we ended our conversation shortly after that.

You gotta be careful because the old saying is true, " 15 will get ya 20".
i hear what you're saying. several times i've chatted w/ girls who looked like they were in college.. and then i find out they're in high school :p not worth the risk. but sex is such a powerful force that some men take the risk anyway and totally ruin their lives. (watch that one show "to catch a predator") i know someone who committed statutory rape and he's on an internet database for the world to see. stay away from jail bait

edit: i just read a-unit and want to add that the underage girl's father was the primary reason why that guy got busted for statutory

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
You're talking about something completely different (a LTR), these guys are just talking about "banging." I'll even venture a guess that you didn't marry her when she was 17 either.
no, but not too long afterwards. ;)

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The legal sexual age is set to 16 BECAUSE , its is GENERALLY in that age that people are able to understand the act and ramifications of sex , now this doesnt mean that kids magicly mature enough when they become 16 , cuz there are many over 18 girls that are imature and stupid about sex , aswell as some 15 year ols that are mature and understand sex , but does not mean that being mature justify a relatioship with an underage or basicly in a more realistic term child ?

I beleive that people above 30 shouldnt have sexual relatonship with anyone under 21 or 20 , because its imoral and what possible interests can a 30+ and a pre 20 have in common?

Now when a 30+ starts having relationships with a 16 or god forbid a pre 16 , it comes into a pedofiliac relationship wich is not healthy to both of them , its subconciusly creates disturbing thoughts , and that is why so many nowadays become child rapists , they will eventually want younger and younger . wich is sickening.
It also creates damage on the child in many ways , as you can imagine , she will quite possibly have unhealthy relationships with any or all male figures in her life. and has a high risk of ending up taking money for her body , wich can include hooking stripping and so on....

Now yes in the old days we had marriages of 12-14 year olds with waaay older men , now it was certainly not the childs choice to be married, as women were only percieved as cattle to be traded off , marriages were like an official contract between the two parties , usually exchanging money for the girl . So it doesnt really justify as an argument when discussing todays society.

For myself being of 20 years old soon 21 , i would not have a relationship with anyone under late 17 , and if she was late 17 she has to be a very mature late 17 .

heres the table i sorta created in my mind for people :
your 16 then you should only date girls that are min. 15 age.
17 - 15
18 - 16
19 - 16
20 - 17
21 - 18
25 - 19
30 - 21
35 - 25
40 - 28

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morphiex said:
heres the table i sorta created in my mind for people :
your 16 then you should only date girls that are min. 15 age.
17 - 15
18 - 16
19 - 16
20 - 17
21 - 18
25 - 19
30 - 21
35 - 25
40 - 28
I used to listen to an advice that says that you should divide your age by 2 and add 7 and that is the youngest age you can date. If you believe in age differences you should use that example. Personally I am 27 and if I meet a nice 18 year old, I am going to go for it.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe there has been some medical research that shows that young girls/women who have sex earlier in life also increases their risk of cervical cancer.

http://www.hmc.psu.edu/healthinfo/c/cervicalcancer.htm
"..certain factors are believed to increase one’s risk of developing cervical cancer. Engaging in sexual activity at a young age is one such factor. The cells lining the cervix do not fully mature until the age of 18 and, therefore, are more susceptible to cancer causing-agents and viruses."

Something to think about.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sicarius said:
Come on, Frisco, if I, at 24, talk to a 18+ girl in a low, sexy voice that I want a real, meaningful connection, that it may not be with everyone but I'm fine so long as in the end I meet someone different and special and she looks at me with big doe eyes and says please God let this be real - that is not predatory, but arbitrary age restriction is?

Why am I not convinced?
You guys are so set on trying to be right by skewing the parameters. You may be 24 but we were discussing guys who are over 30. You bring up an 18+ year old and we are talking about minors who are under 18. You guys are working so hard to justify yourselves you are completely ignoring the specifics of the topic.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction to postpubescent adolescents - let's say 13-17 years old - or ephebophilia is pretty common in men, and women too. I personally blame all the hormones in chicken nowadays for making young girls so fvcking stacked. When I was a lifeguard it was always hell when 12-14 year olds had their birthday parties at our club... there were always a few girls who were waaaay more developed than their peers, and you felt like a scumbag just scanning the pool. We used to have an "eight-bounce minimum" on the diving board for these girls :D

If you are an ephebophile, check out the movie "Hard Candy". It'll freak you out.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skel said:
Id **** anything thats legal. IM 28 and I dont give a ****. If 15 was legal Id **** it. But its not so I dont.
Amen

I'm 17 right now and my philosophy up until recently was never go younger then two years as a teenager.... But I've found there to be some really hot azz 14 yr olds these days. So I lowered my age to late 14 yr olds.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crab101 said:
Man you guys are nasty,and pervets they need to do a NBC on this on,where they were cathing online predators who were liek 34years and wanted girls 15 and younger to "bang".So dude dont lower your age,I mean heck you might aswell lower it to 12,which is nasty but good luck when you go to JAIL.Im pretty sure older men will like younger boys :)

wow.... I lower my age from two years to two and a half -3 years younger then me and you start calling me a nasty pervert? who the F*** are you anyways ??? You come on here with what like 19 post now? And there is a HUGE difference from 12 to a late 14 year old. For one thing the LATE 14 year old is in Highschool. She has a couple more years of maturity and physical growth!!!!! then a 12 year old!!!! I might as well SHOULDN"T "lower it to 12". :kick: ........wow Seriously dude don't criticize the rest of us for being interested in younger girls. Especially to qoute me when I'm talking about less then a three year difference and in Highschool!!!!!

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
Amen

I'm 17 right now and my philosophy up until recently was never go younger then two years as a teenager.... But I've found there to be some really hot azz 14 yr olds these days. So I lowered my age to late 14 yr olds.
There was a guy in my school (When I was still at school) that went out with a string of 14 year olds when he was 17. I have never seen someone go from regular popularity to absolute sewer level so fast. He could not walk about school without getting crap from people.

It's a choice you make I guess, but..anyone can get a 14 year old. It's like shooting fish in a fvcking barrel for gods sake. Where's the challenge? And what are the positives? They are too tight, you can't have an intellectual conversation, people will look down on you.

It's just the allure of being in control of someone. In some peoples minds, being an older counterpart to an un-wise female creates a sense of domination. A domination you probably wouldn't get if you bothered to go for someone of your own age.

I sure as hell know, all of my chick mates (yes, my age) would look down on a guy who's trying to mack 14 year olds.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread makes me hard. :woo:

lol no guys who go for girls much younger then themselves do it because they need too they can't get them there age it's sad.

Some guys like em younger and tighter though.

The allure of having to not work for it and being able to become the center of her universe is a big thing too.

IMO, I don't need to worry as I'm 19 for a bit, but when chicks hit 21 they start to get a lot less hot year after year in their twenties.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The general consens of the High NO MAAM council on this matter is that it is acceptable to boink any chick using the following formula :

(your age / 2) + 7

So if you are 20 it is acceptable to boink a 17 year old. Anything lower than that, you're a pedo.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
There was a guy in my school (When I was still at school) that went out with a string of 14 year olds when he was 17. I have never seen someone go from regular popularity to absolute sewer level so fast. He could not walk about school without getting crap from people.

It's a choice you make I guess, but..anyone can get a 14 year old. It's like shooting fish in a fvcking barrel for gods sake. Where's the challenge? And what are the positives? They are too tight, you can't have an intellectual conversation, people will look down on you.

It's just the allure of being in control of someone. In some peoples minds, being an older counterpart to an un-wise female creates a sense of domination. A domination you probably wouldn't get if you bothered to go for someone of your own age.

I sure as hell know, all of my chick mates (yes, my age) would look down on a guy who's trying to mack 14 year olds.

You put to much emphasis on what others think. Personally I could care less what the masses think or other girls.
Now I must admit I haven't actually followed through with going out with a 14 year old. I was talking to a Late 14 year old a few weeks ago and my best friend even disapproved, but I was gonna go through with it...........But I have an attention problem when it comes to one girl and eventually got distracted by older ones and the younger one got lost in the shuffle. :D