Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you accept a short man as a wing?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading the recent post by @JessePinkman where he was complaining about some new wings he got that are useless. I wonder if PUA are themselves hypergamous in that they want Chads as wings, and thus would not accept bringing on a short man as a wing. :mad: Or perhaps they do, but consider him as the Jester. :rolleyes:

M

member160292

I can make you guys look much taller than you are. You can take me under your wings...literally

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't a short wing be a tail?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I went to bars with my White, 6'4" friend who played an NCAA country club sport, he got more attention than I did. We were going to bougie type bars and White women with college degrees went wild for his look. I was considered dogshiit compared to him.

When I went to bars with other men around my SMV or even below, I got more attention.

I wouldn't want to go out with someone under 5'8" because sets are going to be pissed about interacting with a shorter man. Even 5'8" isn't that good. I'm 5'10" so I can't be super picky.

I recall one night when I went out with a male friend who is slightly taller than I am. He had a significant other but he was doing a dreadful job managing the other women in 2, 3, and even 4 sets while I approached by target.