"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

would u even try?

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
Would u approach a girl that give u a bad initial reaction like staring away or closes up? I'm fine with girls that give me the green light but not really sure what to do with ones that do not. Should I approach anyway to show how I am and hopes that the girl would grow on me?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Don't ask her out cold.

Talk to her first try and warm her up. If she's cold - forget it and move on.
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
that's not my question.

my question was should I approach if a chick doesn't make/avoid ec with me.
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
**** her, there are better women who are warm and friendly. Do not approach her, it's way more fun to talk to someone who is interested in talking with you instead with someone who try to find a way to get rid of you.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DonJuanQuixote

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Originally posted by david90
that's not my question.

my question was should I approach if a chick doesn't make/avoid ec with me.
You wont know unless you try. Why dont you, next time.
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Experiment a little. What's the worst she can do - say NO???

Stay playful and friendly.
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
I don't understand the mantra on this board where you approach chicks who show obvious "get the **** away" signals. Are you machocist who enjoy being rejected?
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Originally posted by Lifeforce
I don't understand the mantra on this board where you approach chicks who show obvious "get the **** away" signals. Are you machocist who enjoy being rejected?
I don't think the original poster asked about girls who have an obvious b*tch shield up. I'm in agreement that if I see an obvious b*tch shield up from any chic, f*ck her...her loss and off to the next chick.

I think he was more asking about women who show neutral interest in any situation if he should still cold approach.

The answer is a definate yes. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. So she shoots you down, big freggin whoop, her loss...now go hit on another girl.

Its about reading your environment, her attitude, the context of the pickup.

If you only hit on girls that give obvious buying signals, wtf is the challenge in that.?? Turning around a girl with neutral interest and trying to raise IL is what a lot of the c/f, kino, and other DJism in this site is there for.

Once you start succeding with women you thought you had NO chance at, your own standards get raised and cold approaching ANYONE becomes simple.
 

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
889
Reaction score
2
Age
60
Location
Tennessee
The whole point of approaching as many girls as possible is to get your numbers up, get as many phone numbers as possible, date as many chicks as possible and weed out the flakes.

Now, there is an art and a science to reading "body language" and "buying signals" that I won't get into here. It 's probably covered on many previous threads. Having said that, there's probably not much harm in "crashing and burning", depending on the experience level of the DJ.

If you are at the point where you can reasonably predict a reaction from a chick, then use your best judgement. If you are new at this, blaze away and hope for the best. Practice and experience are invaluable.

Gipper
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by david90
Would u approach a girl that give u a bad initial reaction like staring away or closes up? I'm fine with girls that give me the green light but not really sure what to do with ones that do not. Should I approach anyway to show how I am and hopes that the girl would grow on me?
]

I say , go for it, i mean what do you got to lose ...she didn't like you in the beginning /......it could only get better
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Lifeforce
I don't understand the mantra on this board where you approach chicks who show obvious "get the **** away" signals. Are you machocist who enjoy being rejected?
Not every chick that is interested will give the signals that they are interested. Girls can be shy too.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by david90
Would u approach a girl that give u a bad initial reaction like staring away or closes up? I'm fine with girls that give me the green light but not really sure what to do with ones that do not. Should I approach anyway to show how I am and hopes that the girl would grow on me?
I heard this said somewhere before - "Make the ho say no!" Works every time :-*
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Originally posted by Fatality
Not every chick that is interested will give the signals that they are interested. Girls can be shy too.
Yeah, but if she show those signals like closes body language, look away, avoid looking at, then you know she is probably not interested or is playing games, either way it's not worth it.

If she's neutral the approach and test her, if she seems interested to talk, stay, if not, leave. Don't be one of the guys that linger trying to boost interest.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Yeah, but if she show those signals like closes body language, look away, avoid looking at, then you know she is probably not interested or is playing games, either way it's not worth it.

The last girl I dated did all of those things before I actually approached her. She always seemed to avoid looking at me everytime I made eye contact with her. She definitely seemed like she wasn't interested but I still made a move and it worked. She was just really shy and fortunately for me my confidence was about as high as it has ever been at the time.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top