Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

would u even try?

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would u approach a girl that give u a bad initial reaction like staring away or closes up? I'm fine with girls that give me the green light but not really sure what to do with ones that do not. Should I approach anyway to show how I am and hopes that the girl would grow on me?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask her out cold.

Talk to her first try and warm her up. If she's cold - forget it and move on.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's not my question.

my question was should I approach if a chick doesn't make/avoid ec with me.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** her, there are better women who are warm and friendly. Do not approach her, it's way more fun to talk to someone who is interested in talking with you instead with someone who try to find a way to get rid of you.

DonJuanQuixote

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by david90
that's not my question.

my question was should I approach if a chick doesn't make/avoid ec with me.
You wont know unless you try. Why dont you, next time.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Experiment a little. What's the worst she can do - say NO???

Stay playful and friendly.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand the mantra on this board where you approach chicks who show obvious "get the **** away" signals. Are you machocist who enjoy being rejected?

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
I don't understand the mantra on this board where you approach chicks who show obvious "get the **** away" signals. Are you machocist who enjoy being rejected?
I don't think the original poster asked about girls who have an obvious b*tch shield up. I'm in agreement that if I see an obvious b*tch shield up from any chic, f*ck her...her loss and off to the next chick.

I think he was more asking about women who show neutral interest in any situation if he should still cold approach.

The answer is a definate yes. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. So she shoots you down, big freggin whoop, her loss...now go hit on another girl.

Its about reading your environment, her attitude, the context of the pickup.

If you only hit on girls that give obvious buying signals, wtf is the challenge in that.?? Turning around a girl with neutral interest and trying to raise IL is what a lot of the c/f, kino, and other DJism in this site is there for.

Once you start succeding with women you thought you had NO chance at, your own standards get raised and cold approaching ANYONE becomes simple.

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole point of approaching as many girls as possible is to get your numbers up, get as many phone numbers as possible, date as many chicks as possible and weed out the flakes.

Now, there is an art and a science to reading "body language" and "buying signals" that I won't get into here. It 's probably covered on many previous threads. Having said that, there's probably not much harm in "crashing and burning", depending on the experience level of the DJ.

If you are at the point where you can reasonably predict a reaction from a chick, then use your best judgement. If you are new at this, blaze away and hope for the best. Practice and experience are invaluable.

Gipper

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would u approach a girl that give u a bad initial reaction like staring away or closes up? I'm fine with girls that give me the green light but not really sure what to do with ones that do not. Should I approach anyway to show how I am and hopes that the girl would grow on me?
]

I say , go for it, i mean what do you got to lose ...she didn't like you in the beginning /......it could only get better

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not every chick that is interested will give the signals that they are interested. Girls can be shy too.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard this said somewhere before - "Make the ho say no!" Works every time :-*

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
Not every chick that is interested will give the signals that they are interested. Girls can be shy too.
Yeah, but if she show those signals like closes body language, look away, avoid looking at, then you know she is probably not interested or is playing games, either way it's not worth it.

If she's neutral the approach and test her, if she seems interested to talk, stay, if not, leave. Don't be one of the guys that linger trying to boost interest.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but if she show those signals like closes body language, look away, avoid looking at, then you know she is probably not interested or is playing games, either way it's not worth it.

The last girl I dated did all of those things before I actually approached her. She always seemed to avoid looking at me everytime I made eye contact with her. She definitely seemed like she wasn't interested but I still made a move and it worked. She was just really shy and fortunately for me my confidence was about as high as it has ever been at the time.