Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would This Creepy?

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm returning to a summer internship. Since leaving last summer I've been thinking of this girl and how I really should have pulled the trigger but didn't out of stress from the job, school, working out and just plan not being ready to date. A couple of people at the job said she was really into me, but due to all the stress I just couldn't bring myself to ask for her out. I never really said goodbye to her because I was off the day she left last summer

This summer she didn't return. I really did like her looking back at it think she showed alot of interest in me and think we had alot in common, and really haven't come along a girl like her since knowing her.

So her comes the tricky part, would it be creepy finding her on facebook and messaging her. maybe "hey what happen to you". or something along those lines and testing the water. Does this seem creep like i have nothing else going on or that im a loser.

Thanks for reading and thanks for the help.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can toss out a probe, but generally speaking, it's best to just move forward. Girls take rejection VERY badly. They can't deal with it, so they turn their liking of you into hatred.

You might say "Hey X, I returned to the internship and thought of you. What are you up to?". Something like that... light and friendly. Don't expect anything from it. If she's friendly back, great. If not, she's just being a girl and has moved on. Cut bait at that point and don't look back.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i think ill send out a message tomorrow, i think she really did like me. one time she refered to me as special and smiled, one time she said i was an aggressive person and she likes that in me, another time she invited me to an amusement park with her brother but my dumba** said no or something like that, another time she asked if she could sit by my cubical and study with me, and lastly she said i reminded her of her brother. i missed all the opportunities.
but yeah I should dont want to ruin my reputation in this professional setting with hitting on her a being rejected.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might get a few more opinions here tonight, so you might as well consider them all. This is just what I would do.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have nothing at all to lose by messaging her, why not? Just keep it light and casual.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not sweat it so much as to how your actions seem to a woman or to any person, for that matter. Grab the phone and type "Hey there XXXX, what's up? How you doing?" and take it from there. This situation should not even be worrying you so much.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i have realized that it was gets in my way with women is worrying to much on how i come across, its has just been a whole year since, and i hate to say it i have thought of here since and dont want to come of as a simp or sucker.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: messaged her today and added her as a friend and asked what she was up to this summer, she responded and I asked another question, then she went ghost. So I guess she was playing me the entire time.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking of this girl and how I really should have pulled the trigger but didn't out of stress from the job, school, working out and just plan not being ready to date. A

She's busy getting ****ed. Women do t get moist for low test.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: messaged her today and added her as a friend and asked what she was up to this summer, she responded and I asked another question, then she went ghost. So I guess she was playing me the entire time.
Jake's on you. You state. Not question. The premise of a question is in being unaware. Statement of intent.

Tell her what she should be doing. Quit being a sissy or continue and leave more ***** for men. This is where the men separate the boys.

You lead. She follows or #nextset!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Girls don't take rejections well, she has a grudge and would likely string you along to get an ego boost.

Cut your losses and move on, work on what's stressing you, get better in life and women will automatically search you out like a good little druid huntress.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one time she refered to me as special and smiled, one time she said i was an aggressive person and she likes that in me, another time she invited me to an amusement park with her brother but my dumba** said no or something like that, another time she asked if she could sit by my cubical and study with me, and lastly she said i reminded her of her brother. i missed all the opportunities.
You rejected her for so many times last summer and now you want to reignite her spark once more?

This is gonna be a chance for you to understand that every woman's attraction has an expiry date. What you do to her will quicken or prolong it.

What you're trying to do now is so lame (beta). Once she lost her attraction towards you, it will be impossible to get it back.

Whenever a girl says "you reminded me of my brother" is never a good thing. No sane girl will fvck her brother. You has been friendzoned without realizing it.

Serenity

Reaction score
So I guess she was playing me the entire time.
You're a year late, wouldn't say she was playing you the entire time. The train just moved on because you didn't get on it. She tried, you said no, life goes on. Don't blame her for your inaction a year ago.

Reactions: Von

Aspire

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm returning to a summer internship. Since leaving last summer I've been thinking of this girl and how I really should have pulled the trigger but didn't out of stress from the job, school, working out and just plan not being ready to date. A couple of people at the job said she was really into me, but due to all the stress I just couldn't bring myself to ask for her out. I never really said goodbye to her because I was off the day she left last summer

This summer she didn't return. I really did like her looking back at it think she showed alot of interest in me and think we had alot in common, and really haven't come along a girl like her since knowing her.

So her comes the tricky part, would it be creepy finding her on facebook and messaging her. maybe "hey what happen to you". or something along those lines and testing the water. Does this seem creep like i have nothing else going on or that im a loser.

Thanks for reading and thanks for the help.
I would say you have both to lose by giving it a shot.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I kind of realized that last summer when I left and figure this would be a long shot, but what Ive come to understand with women its better to be rejected then it is to never try at all. I'm glad I did it just for the understanding that she was not the one and to make me a little tougher when it comes to women, because i tend to be to kind.

But looking at her fb it seem like she never had a boyfriend (and some older guy at the job said that to me right after saying "she wants me bad") and Im 7 years older then her, and i guess she looked good at the time and in my memory but now she seems very plan jane, and i have a feeling her looks aren't going to get any better with age. and her brother seemed like a real dope idot wanna be bartender, so its kind of an insult being compared to her brother, but i think when she said that her defense where up and she was hurt already from my not pulling the trigger.

all in all I feel relived and good and that i dodged a bullet.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You rejected her for so many times last summer and now you want to reignite her spark once more?

This is gonna be a chance for you to understand that every woman's attraction has an expiry date. What you do to her will quicken or prolong it.

What you're trying to do now is so lame (beta). Once she lost her attraction towards you, it will be impossible to get it back.

Whenever a girl says "you reminded me of my brother" is never a good thing. No sane girl will fvck her brother. You has been friendzoned without realizing it.

I won't go as far as to say 'impossible' however, it won't be easy and the juice is rarely worth the squeeze.

Initiate but passively. Much prefer to start new leads then fallback on old ones.