"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Would legalizing brothels solve problems with Western women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
This is completely false. A sex worker is paid to get you off and cater to you what you want within boundaries. For your gf or wife to give you exceptional sex, her interest level has to be high atm and that takes maintenance and depending on what mood she is in that night. For example, I can go see my therapist and then go home and cook myself a nice steak and chill on the couch playing PS5 with an old fashioned whiskey VS a GF is not going to leave your place most likely and make you watch some dumb show on Netflix, make you take her to some stupid Fair and family dinner killing your whole Sunday, and then be in some unpredictable period moon swing mode for the next 5 days of the workweek.

Any guy that chooses the GF option has never dealt with this BS before and hasn't learned to love & appreciate himself because you can have plenty of toxic relationships with women but if you do not love yourself then you will always want to go back to another one.
I actually agree with this, especially if you deal with single mothers. Then you have to look at kids-stuff too. On the plus side, if you deal with a woman like what you describe, you actually feel very free when you are single (as I do now and didn't value as much before how seeing these dynamics at play). . Women I've dealt with in the past did not like going on challenging roller-coaster rides and would rather I go on there by myself and wait until I'm finished...then what's the point right? Its supposed to be a shared experience.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Women these days have no incentive to keep themselves from looking like land whales and act like brats, stuck up and overall pretty rotten.

Lets say nationwide in the US prostitution became legal. I don't mean banging crackhead hookers, but brothels that have decent looking women to pay to bang.

This would instantly change the attitudes of women IMO. It would probably also kill the paid OLD sites as well. Why pay for OLD dumpster diving for mostly trash, dead end first dates when you can pay for an escort and get to the point quickly?
It would probably be a good thing for men, because it would give them another option and it would make them less thirsty and less easy to manipulate.

Prostitution has never been illegal in the USA anyway. It's just illegal to give it away too cheaply.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Im pretty certain its legal in the UK. and our women are atrocious, entitled, vapid, masculine entities who think men are disposable clowns

the welfare system in the UK then backs every move she makes, and she also has 1000 social constructs telling her how great she is for being fat.
Your politics ruined your women. The thing is, I see those same politics affecting how women act here in the US.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
It’s not true. I’ve lived there. Many colombian women like dressing sexy, whether they’re prostitutes or not.

They dress very well. From my experience, the high quality Colombian women do usually tend to try and make you wait a few dates for sex to prove your intentions though i noticed. I banged a few on first dates though....but those ones were nothing to write home about, honestly.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Don't worry BigGoal, you will still find excuses to be poorly calibrated, deflect blame, and remain celibate.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top