“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Would if be AFC-ish

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Hi all,

Would it be AFC-ish to sign a girl's yearbook (at the end of the school year) with my phone number/AIM screen name?

Feel free to flame me if it is AFC-ish...

Thanks for your opinions!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Best friends? NAY
NO, it wouldn't but sya soemthing like. Just don't call me 8 times a day.
Hahaha, I like that.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Best friends? NAY
NO, it wouldn't but sya soemthing like. Just don't call me 8 times a day.
Ya i like that idea.

Its not afc ish, its hard to keep in contact with people after HS. So if you give them your number and aim especially it'll be easier than in college. Its not like your proclaiming your love to them or anything. Just be sure to drop some neg hits in it to give her a laugh and a reason to call.

And if you have to ask if its AFC-ish you need to adjust your mentality so you know.
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
You want to know a secret? I'll tell you:

Girls don't call guys.

Unless she's way into you, a girl will probably not call you if you give her your number. I gave my number to 2 girls a few weeks ago (they asked) and they still have yet to call me. If you absolutely must give a girl your number for whatever reason, MAKE SURE you get her number in return. You don't want your number to end up in her trophy case of AFCs phone numbers, do you? Of course not; so take the initiative and get her number. That way you can be sure that you keep in touch.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top