Would being direct as hell work or would that be too intimidating?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I stopped talking to her for this same reason. I guess now that Im seeing my question from 3rd person its more of a , “is there such thing as a hail mary” and if so what is the best one. I dont care if I dont see her but I def would smash if given the chance. Thanks for your reply king.
It's always better to start new rather than fallback.

In game, it's that third, a third, a third. You pull, rejection, and you got fence sitters. It's staggers but by the nature of things, you take more Ls then Ws. The worst of the lot is the time vampires &&& fence sitters. Difference between intermediate and advanced is in part deciphering dtf &&& fence sitters. She's a waste of time and the sec you spot the following, you need to place on disregard. Do not engage. Do not reciprocate what so ever. Freeze her out.

***** is dead to me. #nextset!

Said skank could get hit by a 16 wheeler. 0 fs given. Too busy hitting on hotter younger girls &&& going balls deep to attend 304s funeral.

Fellas need to become a mercenary. Be icy as ****. There should be a aspect of game you Dev the ability to turn on the charm but, you got ice running through your veins. Can be cold. Switch off. Break rapport.

In this predicament, you no longer acknowledge her existence. Charge up your troll cannon by pulling hotter and younger. Run into her later on as you level. Up. These girls get wrecked by their own poor lifestyle choices.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't text her anymore. Comply or bye. D isn't going to suck itself. @DEEZEDBRAH
I pulled a girl at the beach one summer. Picked her up in the water. Had her walk back to my setup about a mile away (nearly) &&& i took digits. we hooked up &&& she got weird after despite stupid high interest level.

I couldn't figure out why. Was busy getting other girls. ran into her and her bf.

She was white as a ghost. I think she walked backwards at one point even lulz. I was going to blow up her ltr but I was too busy getting other girls. Was funny to let her squirm.

@OP typical modern woman. Got mine. Good riddance.

Saw her again. let's just say she can't wear a two piece anymore .

Last edited:

envydakid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I pulled a girl at the beach one summer. Picked her up in the water. Had her walk back to my setup about a mile away (nearly) &&& i took digits. we hooked up &&& she got weird after despite stupid high interest level.

I couldn't figure out why. Was busy getting other girls. ran into her and her bf.

She was white as a ghost. I think she walked backwards at one point even lulz. I was going to blow up her ltr but I was too busy getting other girls. Was funny to let her squirm.

@OP typical modern woman. Got mine. Good riddance.

Saw her again. let's just say she can't wear a two piece anymore .

Thanks for the reply bro.

So basically what you are saying is that there’s a type of girl who is a waste of time because she never makes up her mind and basically with experience you learn to recognize this girls and cut them off as soon as you figure them out?

Thanks

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply bro.

So basically what you are saying is that there’s a type of girl who is a waste of time because she never makes up her mind and basically with experience you learn to recognize this girls and cut them off as soon as you figure them out?

Thanks
I'm saying I get girls. I run game. I take my D out &&&& I instruct her what to do. I lead. She follows or #next!

There's tons of RP married dating coaches &&& boomer house husbands with long winded pods ++++ 0 receipts. IE did not happen. The game = compliance.

Comply or bye.

#nextset!

World class pickup has a 10% success rate. 99% of what men are marrying &&& chasing are modern women. Not worthy much after busting a nut. Real talk.

If she's a modern woman, she's throater &&& disregard material. If she's not swallowing your proteins, all that's left is disregard. ***** is dead to you. she's nonexistent. freeze her the F out. go get more girls.

Game is sales. work volume. cut out boomer pods. get girls. bait loads of baeeees. if she's unable to know her role, she's useless as is modern women.

Some cuck is playing house with a skank I wouldn't give a callback after beating it rotten. in 2022 the game is catch &&& release.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally, level up on game &&& life. Run into these women from the past. it looks like a pie eating contest. Fat as fucccck, single mom, basted kids from different men. Life is rubbish. Cannot fit in a 2 piece.

Enjoy the ride. Charge up your troll cannon. If your not laughing you ain't doing it right.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s better getting rejected than wondering “what if?”.
Mystery had a segment on "whenever you ask, should I or shouldn't I, you always should." It's about the life experiences. Not mental masturbation. Case & point, boomer pods for hours. 0 approaches. No receipts.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s got long dark blonde hair (almost as long as mine). The other night we go out here’s what he wears:

1. Long hair, down & straight (think Axel Rose)
2. White jeans with a baroque pattern woven in them (like a denim damask)
3. Navy on black sheer burn out velvet dress shirt worn open at the neck/chest
4. Black boots
5. Rings on 7 fingers, earrings, heavy neck chain & pendant
Jeezus Krist! Unless you are cougaring a fiancé in his mid to late 20’s, I’m trying to imagine a man in his 50’s aspiring to have this look.

It sounds like he spends more time beautifying himself than the average woman.

This does not sound like the type of ‘standard’ that young and impressionable members should be encouraged to adhere.

If I didn’t view you as smarter than the average egg, I’d almost wonder if you were serving as someone’s beard.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeezus Krist! Unless you are cougaring a fiancé in his mid to late 20, I’m trying to imagine a man in his 50’s aspiring to have this look.

It sounds like he spends more time beautifying himself than the average woman.

This does not sound like the type of ‘standard’ that young and impressionable members should be encouraged to adhere.
Lol. He’s 45. He rocks that look and no he doesn’t take an inordinate amount of time to get ready. For work he typically wears a pony tail, slim cut dress pants, a dark dress shirt and brogues. He’s worn his hair long all his life.

He would look weird in a golf shirt, Bermuda shorts & loafers. It’s not his vibe. He wears torn up jeans, boots and an edgy dress shirt at times to if he’s more relaxed. It’s his look.

This look is not for everyone certainly. But for our OP, who himself wears long hair and edgy artsy clothes it’s the right conversation.

Years ago, when I dated the fashion model, he dressed similarly. He could rock satin pinstriped cigarette pants, a black sheer mesh dress shirt, Ferragamo tuxedo shoes etc. He always looked like something off the Versace ads in GQ. But he WAS a model. Jet black hair, ice blue eyes, hard jawline & aqualine nose, chiseled face, 6’4” frame at about 165 lbs. Good musculature & vascular structure. Women swarmed him and he loved that he could wear cutting edge fashion that very few men can pull off. That’s WHY he dressed that way. Because he could. Women swarmed that guy. The night I met him he tried to get my attention from amidst a group of 6 or 7 women who had surrounded him. I smiled, shook my head, waved him off and went outside to cool off (I had been on the dance floor several songs.). He followed me outside (walked away from the gaggle of women vying for his attention) and sought me out.

So that was bold. His opening line?

“Hey. I wanted to talk to you…”

My response? “Well you looked occupied with a crowd of admirers and I’ll pass on that…”

His response: “I don’t care about those girls. What’s your name…”

He was who I dated immediately before my ex-husband and I met him in the nightclub my ex husband owned.

The outlandish artist look is not for many men I agree. But for the few men who can rock it? It’s MONEY.

My guy gets compared to Axel Rose, Fabio and Sebastian Bach all the time. He’s also been told Orlando Bloom and Christian Bale, although he’s a blue eyed dark haired blond. He’s better looking than any of those guys IMO. People always whisper (who is THAT) when we are out. It’s kinda funny.

My point is that an artsy peacock works if it’s a man’s natural essence. Think of historic dandies like Oscar Wilde or Rudolf Valentino. They were known for avant garde fashion in their day.

Rock it if it works for you.

Last edited: