Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would anyone have sex with a relative's ex?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you had an older brother who has a ex from YEARS ago... who was suddenly sexually attracted to you... would you go for it?

You'd keep it a secret from your entire family, especially your brother... and your brother didn't care if you slept with her since he has a different girlfriend anyways... but you still don't tell him.

Would you go for it? Purely jsut sex, no other attachments. No strings attached.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the world of promiscuous premarital sex. Anyone who has illusions about something being off limit is just kidding themselves.* It's only silly squeamishness that makes people think that it's ok to sleep with a strangers ex, but not with someone you know.

*Married women usually are a really bad idea, and so is bestiality, but I'm assuming the readers of this site are smart enough to figure that out.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'd fvck my cousin's ex's and even his current girlfriend if she wanted it.

He's a good guy and all but its not like we're close.

I wouldn't however get it on with either of my two best friend's girls as I value the friendship of those guys over momentary pleasure.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fine with having sex with a friend's ex, if my friend was cool with it... which they would be. But a brother's? It's just so awkward. Maybe it's because I know too much about her, or that she's making it so easy for me.

My brother definitely will not care, since he has a girlfriend... but it's just something in the back of my mind that says, "Don't do it."

Maybe I just don't want to do it with HER particularly. There are plenty of other girls I can get with also.

I probably won't go for it.

Luthor Rex:
Sorry, I usually understand fancy words, but I'm kinda tired and dull right now... what do you mean?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the Man's Rule Book, if it were a serious relationship, wait 6 months, ask the friend/brother/cousin for permission then go for gold.

U

user43770

Too many women in this world for me to go after a family member's ex.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever this kind of subject comes up it always reminds of how amazed I am at the sentimentality/sensitivity of some men when it comes to exes.

It would take me all of about a minute to get over the idea that my ex was getting fukked by a friend rather than a stranger.

Who the fukk cares?!?!

I mean, really guys....I know we aren't seeing a lot of negativity on this thread about it, but in real life some guys would go psycho on you if they found out that you were boffing an ex of theirs. How pitifully weak and insecure can you get?

All that said, there ARE a lot of guys out there who are like this, so if your brother/cousin/friend is one of those who gets butthurt over seeing an ex with a friend, you are probably better off staying away.

Me? I try to avoid associating with guys who are so uber sensitive, but there are plenty of them out there so you just have to decide for yourself if it's worth it.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
Luthor Rex:
Sorry, I usually understand fancy words, but I'm kinda tired and dull right now... what do you mean?
STR8UP's post said pretty much the same thing as what I was after.

My point is simply that most women's sex lives are like a soap opera. Sex is not a precious commodity to them, if it were they wouldn't act the way they do. Hell, they are practically communal property the way they run around fvcking so many guys.

Cutting yourself off from a friend or relative's ex is only hurting YOU. We are talking about ex's here so it's not like the DJ stole someone's g/f or wife or whatever.

U

user43770

Luthor Rex said:
Cutting yourself off from a friend or relative's ex is only hurting YOU. We are talking about ex's here so it's not like the DJ stole someone's g/f or wife or whatever.

We're talking about a b1tch that your brother used to stick his penis in for who knows how long. I'm assuming he also became emotionally attached to her. You're gonna fvck with this hoe now?

You guys act like there aren't single b1tches everywhere...

Last edited by a moderator: