"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Would a girl lie about having a boyfriend to "test" you?

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
This happened to me once and it all started at a club. I was dancing with a girl and out of the blue her girlfriend told me that she had a boyfriend. I continued dancing with her, then afterwards I asked her if she did and she nodded yes (not in a confident way though). Later on that night we were chatting and she said before I go let's exchange numbers. A few days later she called me and mentioned she didn't have a boyfriend. We arranged a date for the next day, and I saw her for a couple of weeks before breaking it off. She seemed more interested in me than I was in her. I asked her numerous times why she nodded yes when I asked if she had a boyfriend that night and she always beat around the bush. To this day i'm still a little confused over that entire situation.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by rgeere
Sometimes girl's will say they have boyfriends to weed the losers out that hit on them.


True. But how to determine whether she's doing it coz she has ZERO interest and is trying to brush you off, or because she likes you, but is giving you the first round of prelimiary shyt-tests to see if you're upto snuff? Mmmm? :confused: ;)
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Think about it this way, would you tell a girl you were interested in that you had a girlfriend?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
yes, I have had this happen to me and a girl come clean that she was lying to me to just get rid of me.

Check out Crazykid's site and my first journal entry to read about it.

Journal entry for July 18, 2004
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Is it possible that a girl would lie about having a boyfriend to make you jealous and make you like her more?
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Fatality
Is it possible that a girl would lie about having a boyfriend to make you jealous and make you like her more?
Yes, there have been examples of girls doing that as well...

It's like I said, girls have a more fluent motive for saying things and you can't take them for face value at a consistent level. There can be all sorts of diffrent meanings for what a girls says.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by rgeere
Girl's arn't guys. Just because basically all men who tell a girl this do it for the same reasoning doesn't mean girls say it for the same set of reasons.
Yes but the point I'm trying to make is, the only reason they would tell you they had a bf is to show a IOD (Indicator of Disintrest).
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Yes but the point I'm trying to make is, the only reason they would tell you they had a bf is to show a IOD (Indicator of Disintrest).
That all depends, there have been girls who have said that to guys who they were interested in as a challenge to their approach.

Though with these girls it becomes obvious afterwards that they are really interested because they don't normally let the guy slip away without a conversation or contact information.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Maybe true....may not
Doesn't really matter... check out fastseduction.com or pickupguide.com for ways to get around it and handle situation properly.
 
Top