"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Worth pursuing? or not

Doc73

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
I am currently going to a private college and there is this tall attractive redhead that goes there as well. Over the course of a couple of weeks I noticed that whenever we made eye contact that she would smile at me before looking away. In my mindset at that time i thought that she might be interested in me. Finally I get the nerve to actually talk to her, and again I got a really good vibe from it. The next time I saw her, I chatted with her some more and just before I left I asked for her email address. I ended up sending her an email asking her out for coffee (ok that was a bad idea, but hindsight is 20/20) I never got a reply back, and since then she has done everything from not making eye contact to making short conversation with me.

My instinct is telling me to not bother with her and just chalk it up to a lesson learnt, but at the same time a part of me is wondering if she is just shy or playing hard to get. Any suggestions?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
well from what you, looks like your email scared her off, i do not know what you siad or how long after but it was either AFC and or moved in to fast and scared her. This makes it hard, puts you below square 1, but you just got to start a conversation with her, and if you do well, she will get a new picture of what you are like, if a girl has built up a picture of what you are liek over a long time, it is hard to change her mind, but so little damage has been done that the task ahead is not too hard by any means.

hope iv been a help
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
You have to ask this question? What are you stupid?

If the beayatch was interested she would respond to your shyt. Obiously let me spell it out for you that she is

N.O.T. I.N.T.E.R.E.S.T.E.D
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Oh one more thing doc.

You would base whether you go with someone on a bunch of internet wack offs opinions? Most of the heads on this site are fakers. That means they haven't head pvssy since pvssy had them.

Why take the advice of someone who isn't living the kind of lifestyle you want or desire? I guess this is why you would even ask your question...no offense playa.

Play on playa.

"don't hate the playa hate the game" -Dawn
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Oh one more thing doc.

You would base whether you go with someone on a bunch of internet wack offs opinions? Most of the heads on this site are fakers. That means they haven't head pvssy since pvssy had them.

Why take the advice of someone who isn't living the kind of lifestyle you want or desire? I guess this is why you would even ask your question...no offense playa.

Play on playa.

"don't hate the playa hate the game" -Dawn
lmao amen brotha
 
Top