Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worst first meet of my life

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, she said she recently went to India. I asked her how was the experience? What did you do there? She responded what's with all these questions. I feel like I'm on an interview. She broke the silence a few times when I told her about my recent excursion, but she wouldn't tell or talk about herself. Very strange for a woman not to like to talk about themselves.
Because she probably lied about going there.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I kind of wish I never divorced my wife if this is what I have to look forward too.
Yeah go back to your ex wife. It’s going to get much tougher with online dating.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am new to this online dating thing since my divorce a few years ago, but tonight was my first trek out. It was horrible. Woman looked like her pictures, but the personality of a door. Very little to talk about. She doesn't like sports. She doesn't like to do anything but travel. Has not future plans aside from kids and marriage ultimately. I ordered two beers for us and asked for the check 15 minutes later. When I go out to eat with friends or such, I put it on a credit card, but I needed to end this thing so bad I put down twenty, said nice to meet you and jetted. She ordered a Uber home I guess.

It was as fun and entertaining as watching paint dry. How do you guys deal with this? I couldn't end it fast enough and I was out 20 bucks. Normally, I'd ask her to chip in, but I just wanted to get out of there. It was an unreal experience. I do not think we spent 35 minutes together. She had zero to say. I mean nothing. Zero. Zilch.

I kind of wish I never divorced my wife if this is what I have to look forward too.
I'm guessing that watching paint dry would probably been more fun...lol

It sucks but at least it was quick. Keep your chin up.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how almost every girl put loves to travel in her bio. Some list all the countries or put the country flag emoji in their bio. NEXT :)
Perhaps men should come right out and say we like wild, un-inhibited sex, as often as possible.
That would likely weed out the "travelers", right!!?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, I bought my sports car online thru auto trader. Saved a lot of money. Better warranty than online dating.
LOL yeah I didn't know u can get that online now.. Must needed towing since u don't get to go to the showroom.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, she said she recently went to India. I asked her how was the experience? What did you do there? She responded what's with all these questions. I feel like I'm on an interview. She broke the silence a few times when I told her about my recent excursion, but she wouldn't tell or talk about herself. Very strange for a woman not to like to talk about themselves.
Girl who like travelling must have a good social skills to move around.. Shes lying.. Your guts instinct is your best friend when it comes to women and vice versa.

SpeedDemon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she probably lied about going there.
Anything is possible.

Yeah go back to your ex wife. It’s going to get much tougher with online dating.
Yea, that bridge is burnt. I do not know one of my relationships that ended with us still talking; especially my ex-wife. I never saw the point in continuing communication with a woman after we're done. I sometimes jump the gun on this, but that's my personality. Hit before getting hit.

I'm guessing that watching paint dry would probably been more fun...lol

It sucks but at least it was quick. Keep your chin up.
It was a really bad experience. I do not know if she was uninterested or what. A really strange experience.

LOL yeah I didn't know u can get that online now.. Must needed towing since u don't get to go to the showroom.
Drove down to Virginia to pick up the truck. Saved about 12k plus full factory warranty. Seems you can get everything online now; well, except a woman. lol.

Girl who like travelling must have a good social skills to move around.. Shes lying.. Your guts instinct is your best friend when it comes to women and vice versa.
Yea, agree. Every time I go against my gut feeling, I get hurt or screwed. I tend to now just go with my gut. It doesn't have to worry about emotions and feelings.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything is possible.

Yea, agree. Every time I go against my gut feeling, I get hurt or screwed. I tend to now just go with my gut. It doesn't have to worry about emotions and feelings.
This is what to follow, your instincts. And I get screwed over everytime I go against mine. I finally quit doing that a few years ago.

I've had several bad experiences like that in my past. Back when there was nobody to talk to about it. I'm glad for this site.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am new to this online dating thing since my divorce a few years ago, but tonight was my first trek out. It was horrible. Woman looked like her pictures, but the personality of a door. Very little to talk about. She doesn't like sports. She doesn't like to do anything but travel. Has not future plans aside from kids and marriage ultimately. I ordered two beers for us and asked for the check 15 minutes later. When I go out to eat with friends or such, I put it on a credit card, but I needed to end this thing so bad I put down twenty, said nice to meet you and jetted. She ordered a Uber home I guess.

It was as fun and entertaining as watching paint dry. How do you guys deal with this? I couldn't end it fast enough and I was out 20 bucks. Normally, I'd ask her to chip in, but I just wanted to get out of there. It was an unreal experience. I do not think we spent 35 minutes together. She had zero to say. I mean nothing. Zero. Zilch.

I think of the game pong. It is a dot/ball bouncing. You the man initiated. Like a TD in football, you sort of got to run with it. Pareto distribution 80/20. Once you reach in what pickup godfather mystery calls "the hook point," the redistribution can occur.

Things that help me. 1. I always assume attraction 2. I lead. She follows or next. It sets pace. 3. I begin with the end in mind as in, hit on, chat up baeeees, have a flirt the way i would if I had already gone ass to mouth and fapped on her face. ZERO ****S. 4. NEW GIRLS ARE TURNING 18 EVERYDAY!

You have more or less +/- chemistry with some girls. Fortunately, I have chemistry with everyone. Prerequisite for baaaaes isnt negotiable. Top form SMV 18-23 (preferably). Must be in her 20s no exception. Feminine as ****kkk. Dolls herself up without being told. Fit. Is going to the gym. And is dtf.

Anything feminist, combative, masculine or SJWs need not apply.

Act accordingly.

Dynamited

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what to follow, your instincts. And I get screwed over everytime I go against mine. I finally quit doing that a few years ago.

I've had several bad experiences like that in my past. Back when there was nobody to talk to about it. I'm glad for this site.
This. Listen to my gut very carefully when it comes to women these days. Especially when it comes to online dating. If I don't feel totally convinced when it comes to meeting someone, I won't waste my time with her.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a load of great dates from online dating. I got married to one!

Funnily enough, the women I saw on there who I think would have been like the trash people talk about, I either didn’t speak to them or they didn’t respond.

Some of the girls who were clearly AW or nuts, they didn’t go for guys like me (not buff, not interested in creating a “killer” profile). I was quite surprised how I got rejected by 37 year old childless alcoholics, yet got to date some great girls. Before my current wife, I dated an artist, a sales director (who was also pretty hot), and a few others. I would say 50% didn’t go further than one date.

Online is just how it’s done now. If you live near a beach or in a more friendly country than the UK then perhaps real life works. The only people who I saw do well in real life are buff guys.

Otherwise, you just end up like some creepy old dude in a bar meeting the worst kind of girls. Or just waitresses. That’s all I could do in real life to zero success. Over half are already married or in relationships anyway.

Weirdly, I’ve been hit on twice in the gym since I got married, by girls about 20. I am one of the fattest dudes there, I’m tall but 240 pounds (not completely obese but def chubby). I can’t help wondering why this never happened when I was in better shape and single.

Perhaps as well OLD is better if you’re in it for an LTR. I broke the rules and was just honest - want LTR, want kids one day, very pragmatic about relationships, seeks woman with similar goals.

It was when I just put my actual persona online instead of some fake characature of me that it worked.

Just changed from “fun” profile to “average decent guy”. I’m sure there are better men than me who can pull that off, but they will eventually know who I am, so I figure it’s just better finding someone I can be myself with.

I also don’t want a woman who wants “the best” guy. I had a convertible BMW at that point. I didn’t put that online. I don’t want a woman who is attracted to that. Likely to be an air headed d1ckhead.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. Listen to my gut very carefully when it comes to women these days. Especially when it comes to online dating. If I don't feel totally convinced when it comes to meeting someone, I won't waste my time with her.
+1

I agree with respect to trusting your instincts. Women's intuition and mothers intuition is beat to death. Make instincts aren't and imho, i suspect it coincides with female primary social order. It does not promote men nor does it encourage the following progression in masculinity.

I disagree with you on not going. I 100% go if we have agreed to a time/location and has shown no reason for no showing. I almost ghosted and the chick is cool but shy. Not much for texting. I suggest that you let things play. With respect to any sort of ambiguity for # or meet up, LMR or other, I #NEXTSET without recourse. I #nextSet a chick most recently. Late side of twenty, just a plate as you never know what a dryspell may strike. Clearly, the targeted demographic is top form SMV 18-23. Then again, my **** won't suck it self. I bait her a few times, if she doesn't bite, I next.

I mostly setup outings i partake in. Coffee is cheap and I am a fiend for it. I am a foodie. I have no interest in doing things 8 don't want to do. My phone is full of ebooks, epubs, pdf books, and audiobooks. A burner phone has a archive of crap. I can pivot to other endeavours. Similarly, I would rather strike out then not even swing but I digress.