"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Worst Excuse you were ever given

msustud

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Ok fellas I am sure there were plenty of times that the ladies gave you some lame stupid excuse to not go out and hang out. I am just wondering what you think was the worst one. I just had one say she has a project due on saturday. How pathetic is that lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dontmindme

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
I don't get it. Just cuz some chick turns you down, why do you want to bag on her excuse and make it seem like she's stupid or something.

The sad fact of the matter is that she just doesn't want to hang out with you.

Keep your chin up, and move on.
 

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
I'll think of a lame excuse i gave this fat chick a long time ago..she called and wanted to talk so i said: "Well i better get going i have to take a roast out of the oven."...i think it was a good distraction maybe it made her hungry or something.
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
This is a good topic, because this one girl absolutely denies me every time I just ask her out to lunch or something, not even anything romantic. I'm thinking that it's because she has a BF, but again, I hate getting dissed just asking to do innocent things with some of these girls. I just get along with her so well, and she's easy to talk to.

Perhaps some girls turn down stuff with you because they actually don't want to do anything that might land THEM in the LJBF zone. Then again, maybe not. Who knows, it's a mystery. Any experiences to share?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top