Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worst Excuse you were ever given

msustud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok fellas I am sure there were plenty of times that the ladies gave you some lame stupid excuse to not go out and hang out. I am just wondering what you think was the worst one. I just had one say she has a project due on saturday. How pathetic is that lol

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it. Just cuz some chick turns you down, why do you want to bag on her excuse and make it seem like she's stupid or something.

The sad fact of the matter is that she just doesn't want to hang out with you.

Keep your chin up, and move on.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll think of a lame excuse i gave this fat chick a long time ago..she called and wanted to talk so i said: "Well i better get going i have to take a roast out of the oven."...i think it was a good distraction maybe it made her hungry or something.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good topic, because this one girl absolutely denies me every time I just ask her out to lunch or something, not even anything romantic. I'm thinking that it's because she has a BF, but again, I hate getting dissed just asking to do innocent things with some of these girls. I just get along with her so well, and she's easy to talk to.

Perhaps some girls turn down stuff with you because they actually don't want to do anything that might land THEM in the LJBF zone. Then again, maybe not. Who knows, it's a mystery. Any experiences to share?