“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

worry about what others think

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
Right now, i'm pretty comforable with rejections from chicks but in certain situation I still can't approach b/c I feel that others are watching me. People do stare and watch me when I approach btw. It is not one of those it's all in your head thing. For example, I was chating up a girl and this guy who was in the area overhearing the convo smirked at me. wtf.

Fearing judgement from others is just like my fear of rejection so I know I can overcome. Help.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
im no dj master by any stretch of imagination but imo, let em listen, stare, or even **** block, it shouldnt affect your game. its just you and the target, forget your surroundings : )
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Approval from others is bad news for most of the things you try to achieve in life. Otherwise you don't live your life, you live others.

It's linked to shame which is useful to hold societies together, but not helping in this case.

I suspect your self esteem is a bit below par as well. I think you are also mindreading people and putting negatives conatations on them.

For instance, that guy's smirk and listening. He could have been thinking, bloody hell that guy's a real smoothie, I wish I could be like him, I'll listen to how he does it.

Turn it completely around, assume all the people who are watching think this way. For sure some won't, but this would be a useful false belief.

I play with these little tricks and treat then as personal experiments, some work for me some don't.

I believe the real game is between your ears. Get that sorted and there are plenty HB8+ out there for you.
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
Originally posted by Alpine
Approval from others is bad news for most of the things you try to achieve in life. Otherwise you don't live your life, you live others.

It's linked to shame which is useful to hold societies together, but not helping in this case.

I suspect your self esteem is a bit below par as well. I think you are also mindreading people and putting negatives conatations on them.

For instance, that guy's smirk and listening. He could have been thinking, bloody hell that guy's a real smoothie, I wish I could be like him, I'll listen to how he does it.

Turn it completely around, assume all the people who are watching think this way. For sure some won't, but this would be a useful false belief.

I play with these little tricks and treat then as personal experiments, some work for me some don't.

I believe the real game is between your ears. Get that sorted and there are plenty HB8+ out there for you.
good advise man, i like how you say turn it into a positive scenario!
 

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
@ david
i know i definitley watch when other people are trying to PU
but i listen and look on in admiration

once, i actually started feeling like i was part of the convo, and then cracked up at the guy's comments

the smirk was most likely one of jealously and or admiration
cause that's what i usually feel

keep it up mate, u got the hard part under control :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by david90
Right now, i'm pretty comforable with rejections from chicks but in certain situation I still can't approach b/c I feel that others are watching me. People do stare and watch me when I approach btw. It is not one of those it's all in your head thing. For example, I was chating up a girl and this guy who was in the area overhearing the convo smirked at me. wtf.

Fearing judgement from others is just like my fear of rejection so I know I can overcome. Help.
In life there are those who accept judgement and those who pass it.

It keeps the social order in line.

People try to judge you all the time. That you can't stop. What you CAN control is whether or not you choose to accept their judgement.

Take advice from others, yes. Feedback, yes. Judgement is reserved for God.
 
Top