Workout Routine For school

IronRice

Don Juan
Reaction score
My coach has required us to do a workout routine which I have right here:

* He says the point of the excerise is to move from machine to machine as fast as possible with 1 minute crunches in between.

Arm curls- (As much as possible, as many reps as possible)

Dips-(As much as possible, as many reps as possible)

Lat. Pull Downs- (As much as possible, as many reps as possible)

Bench Press - (As much as possible, as many reps as possible)

Dead Lifts - (As much as possible, as many reps as possible)

Miltary press, Leg EXT., Pull up + NEGS - (As much as possible, as many reps as possible)

I was wondering has anyone else done this excerise and seen good results?

Reaction score
yea our coach made us do somthing similar to this awhile back. Its to get the people thats not inshape to get use to the weight. Kinda make there body more imune i guess. I think its like when u work real hard the first time, and get all this injuries and muscle pain eventualy ur body reacts. Thats my opinion. Its kinda like maxin out to see how much u can do. its not a good thing to keep maxin out tho day after day. Ur gonna get a specific number of reps and sets and try 2 improve it.

vanwilder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i personally hate this and would never use it. i did a class with it, i stopped maily because we did the same **** everyday and it was overtraining. stupid teacher. meh

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to see anyone gaining on that. Absolute bloody rubbish.

IronRice

Don Juan
Reaction score
We do this 1 or 2 a week. Its for Basketball Conditioning. I guess I'll continue doing it. Not like I have a choice :) I am also doubting Those Pull up Negatives will get any easier.