Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Working security at festivals/Shady companys

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work in security. Received a phonecall last Sunday night from a security company id applied for.
He said that the company needed to test me out, so he offered me a five day festival in Leeds. During convo, i told him that i drove, so he said "oh great, you can pick up another couple of our guys on way down to leeds"
I'm working for another security company, so told him that i'm helping them them out over next few weeks, so would'nt be able to do it, but we both agreed that i will give him a ring in future if i'm available.

Just wondering what you guys think or if you have had any experience in being "offered a test out as he put it" or if you have had any experience working as security at festivals?? Guy who lives opposite me told me he worked for a company doing festivals. They treat him poorly. Sacked him after three month so that they could get a more keener, fresher face in. His gf was always calling his boss a tosse*.
I know there are some shady companys out there that treat their employees like dogs.

I would only be helping the company out part time now and then, just wondering if they are trustworthy. What concerns me is...If i decide to do this "trial five day job as he puts it" if i spend five days down there working, will i definitley get paid?

There is a good chance i wont even end up going because of my commitment to current job, but if i do the above are questions i will ask him