Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Working out

veng142

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need to build confidence, working out is definatley the answer. You don't have to go join a gym and spend 3 hours there benching 300 lbs. Its really simple.

First of all, if you constantly drink soda... stop it. Drink water or diet soda.

Next, I keep a few dumbells in my room. Every day I turn on some music and do 15 pushups, 25 crunches, and a bunch of curls and shoulder shrugs with some small 10 and 15 lb weights.

In just a week you'll notice big differences. I used to have a normal "gut" (not FAT, but the normal stomach) and now its flat and tight, and you can see my abs. Also, my arms aren't BULKY, but the muscles are defined. My shoulders are wider and I walk with a much better posture because of it. Whether other people notice it or not, I FEEL much better looking, stronger, and more confident. I walk with an air of confidence now. And the best part is, this only takes 20 minutes a day. You can do it, its easy.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah totally...

I love the feeling of tight biceps after a few sets of curls, or tight pecs after a few benches.

Even just before goin out with friends or something, sometimes ill just do some curls, get the blood flowing :)

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, gee I never thought of this. This is a great idea. Thanks for posting it guys!

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing

DJinArizona

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bang as much as possible... it's the best cardio workout there is :)

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to do my 20min workout before work (and I have a very physical job). It gets me all loosened up for the back strenious lifting I do at work.

potatostacks

Don Juan
Reaction score
curls are sit ups right? and what is a shoulder shrug?
all the other stuff is basically what I do before I go to bed, gets me relaxed. ready to sleep.

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best workout for guys that doesnt have alot of money would be...

First step:
Buy two dumbells 10 lbs each.

Now do bicep curls ( 15 of them first if you're starting)
After Do shoulder shrugs (20 of them)
Now do situps 15 of them and 5 leg ups
Now put 2 sets of phone books on each arm and do push ups ( 20 of them )
Now do knee bends ( sit ups that require you to touch your knees with your elbows )

Now repeat all of it.....3 times

Now if you do this for a month...everything will feel so much bigger trust me...and you didnt need to spend alot of money....and yes......sex is the best at cardio...if you're on top:p