CapiCrimini
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2004
- Messages
- 600
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 40
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I was actually trying to type "....than to brag" not "that to brag"Originally posted by Interpol
You just contradicted yourself. "Latter" refers to the second of two propostions, "former" refers to the first.
But forget the grammar lesson. Looks aren't your problem. There is no guy that 100% of women will find attractive, but there are plenty of girls who would find you attractive. End of story.
How many times has Billy Bob Thornton won sexiest man alive?Originally posted by seabreeze
Um, guys, why do some of you guys post your pictures on threads and ask for each other's opinions? I think Arexs started a thread like this and I posted on it and I think it freaked him out or something. Shouldn't you guys be concerned with what women would think and not other guys? I'm just curious.
To the OP, I'm a girl and I think you look fine. You look at little younger than your age, but otherwise fine. I'd say you'd fall somewhere in the pretty boy category, but oftentimes pretty boys are just not that sexy to most women. They're good to look at but they don't create that feeling of lust. An avergae guy can do that sometimes easier than a pretty boy. For example, most of the women I know think Billy Bob Thornton is one of the most f--kable men alive! I kid you not. If he were in the same room with me I'm sure I'd be all over him, and possibly out of control. Now, Brad Pitt, on the otherhand is something good to look at, but is just not really sexy. Ya know what I mean? Billy Bob looks dirty, ya know naughty. Brad looks polished like a piece of china that you don't want to break or make dirty.
So, maybe you should grow a little facial hair, look a little more unkept, then you would look less pretty boy and more manly and lusty. I don't know just my opinion.
Seabreeze![]()
Maybe you were fat at 215 and maybe your game is alot better now.Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
I'm 5'8. I've been 170, 185, 195 and 215. I have tried many different looks. The huge, like roided out looking huge, got me very little - however, I hadn't found this site =\
I got approached sometimes, but not often. MOST girls just weren't into me being all big like that.
Now, I'm 160lbs and shredded and girls seem to be giving me MUCH MUCH better responses.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
is it Brad Pitt not being sexually attractive, or perhaps he falls into the too attractive category, as in the unattainable, oh sh1t he looks better than me, I could never turn him on category?Originally posted by seabreeze
Scrumtelescence (hope I spelled it right),
I'm a few years younger than Brad Pitt. I think guys that look like him (all races) are very, very attractive, but i wouldn't really feel sexually attracted to them. Just nice to look at.
For the OP, honestly, I really don't think you have anything to worry about. You are a very attractive person. Your body's fine, just maybe, try to look less perfect, that's all.
Make sense?
SB![]()