Working Out More or Less Pic OPINIONS?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
You just contradicted yourself. "Latter" refers to the second of two propostions, "former" refers to the first.

But forget the grammar lesson. Looks aren't your problem. There is no guy that 100% of women will find attractive, but there are plenty of girls who would find you attractive. End of story.
I was actually trying to type "....than to brag" not "that to brag"

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
Um, guys, why do some of you guys post your pictures on threads and ask for each other's opinions? I think Arexs started a thread like this and I posted on it and I think it freaked him out or something. Shouldn't you guys be concerned with what women would think and not other guys? I'm just curious.

To the OP, I'm a girl and I think you look fine. You look at little younger than your age, but otherwise fine. I'd say you'd fall somewhere in the pretty boy category, but oftentimes pretty boys are just not that sexy to most women. They're good to look at but they don't create that feeling of lust. An avergae guy can do that sometimes easier than a pretty boy. For example, most of the women I know think Billy Bob Thornton is one of the most f--kable men alive! I kid you not. If he were in the same room with me I'm sure I'd be all over him, and possibly out of control. Now, Brad Pitt, on the otherhand is something good to look at, but is just not really sexy. Ya know what I mean? Billy Bob looks dirty, ya know naughty. Brad looks polished like a piece of china that you don't want to break or make dirty.

So, maybe you should grow a little facial hair, look a little more unkept, then you would look less pretty boy and more manly and lusty. I don't know just my opinion.
Seabreeze ;)
How many times has Billy Bob Thornton won sexiest man alive?:rolleyes:

Billy Bob has been married 5 times. He has issues and every woman attracted to a moron like him obviously has issues too.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
I'm 5'8. I've been 170, 185, 195 and 215. I have tried many different looks. The huge, like roided out looking huge, got me very little - however, I hadn't found this site =\

I got approached sometimes, but not often. MOST girls just weren't into me being all big like that.

Now, I'm 160lbs and shredded and girls seem to be giving me MUCH MUCH better responses.
Maybe you were fat at 215 and maybe your game is alot better now.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scrumtelescence (hope I spelled it right),

I'm a few years younger than Brad Pitt. I think guys that look like him (all races) are very, very attractive, but i wouldn't really feel sexually attracted to them. Just nice to look at.

For the OP, honestly, I really don't think you have anything to worry about. You are a very attractive person. Your body's fine, just maybe, try to look less perfect, that's all.
Make sense?
SB ;)

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
Scrumtelescence (hope I spelled it right),

I'm a few years younger than Brad Pitt. I think guys that look like him (all races) are very, very attractive, but i wouldn't really feel sexually attracted to them. Just nice to look at.

For the OP, honestly, I really don't think you have anything to worry about. You are a very attractive person. Your body's fine, just maybe, try to look less perfect, that's all.
Make sense?
SB ;)
is it Brad Pitt not being sexually attractive, or perhaps he falls into the too attractive category, as in the unattainable, oh sh1t he looks better than me, I could never turn him on category?

Reaction score
Oh jake are you aware of the black races of Asia?:

http://community-2.webtv.net/BARNUBIANEMPIRE/BLACKPEOPLEBLACK/page5.html

Apart from India, there are millions of Blacks in isolated parts of Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, the Philipines, Australia and Melanesia. These Blacks fled the Mongoloid invasions of their lands and moved into isolated regions, leaving behind the great civilizatons and cultures they created in Asia to the Mongoloids.

These Blacks were also the original peoples throughout East Asia. That fact was discussed in the television program 'Eve," which showed present-day Black peoples in parts of South East Asia, living in the remote forests.

Blacks are found in large numbers in West Papua where they are being attacked and which is causing furious anger in America, Europe, Africa and among Africans worldwide. Blacs are also found in Papua-New Guinea, Fiji, Vanuatu, Solomon Islands, Australia...the program 'Eve," showed Aborigines who were mixed with whites as being the people who originally settled Australia, but they were very wrong in that portrayal. The original inhabitants were pure Blacks, and the Black Tasmanians, Torres Straits Islanders and Black/Negroid Australian Aborigines are more representative of the type of AFRICAN PEOPLE WHO FIRST SETTLED AUSTRALIA. Furthermore, groups like the Tibbou and Anuak of East Africa look identical to Australian aborigines in features.

Now don't let this get you upset or anything.

Weee's folks are everywhere! hahaha!