"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Working on new girl

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
Again met in daygame, she mentioned she has a boyfriend but she says he is boring because he plays videos games and doesn't do many fun things .
Asked her out for coffee 3 times between August 6 to August 21. She always came up with a reason not to meet. These are the reasons:

1st: "Sry im @ a wedding rite now w/my bf, its his friend's ceremony"
2nd: "Tmr after work i promised to go driving w/my friend... she is going for her driving test next week but before she passes she needs an adult 25+ w/class 5 to sit in her car. Sry a bit busy this week xD"
3rd: "Sry im busy cuz boyfriends older bro is gettin married this sat n his rehearsal is on fri. I think once aug is over there will b less going on xD"


How would you reply to her 3rd reason. She texted me on August 21. How can I proceed? I was thinking to reply in about 4 days sending a value message, but I don't know. It's a little bit discouraging after rejections. Not sure if i should keep pursuing or just let it ago.

Note: Yes, I get many numbers from Daygame and I've been here for more than a decade, I also had many lays from DGame. But doesn't mean I know everything. So don't start judging.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

AbleDad

Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2019
Messages
44
Reaction score
51
Age
60
A few years back, I met a lady at one of my kids' soccer games. She was interested, but she had a boyfriend. I respected that, gave her my card, and asked her to contact me if things ever changed for her.

A couple months later, she contacted me and we ended-up dating for a while. It was a fun relationship.

You are coming across as needy in this situation. Tell her to contact you if she wants to do something fun. Then, move on with your life and assume that you will never hear from her.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Why are you pursuing a girl who has a boyfriend? Fukkin pathetic. Do you know how many single women are out there? Stop being a chump. Nobody likes dudes who do that, and you asked 3 weeks in a row like a total beta orbiter would.
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
Why are you pursuing a girl who has a boyfriend? Fukkin pathetic. Do you know how many single women are out there? Stop being a chump. Nobody likes dudes who do that, and you asked 3 weeks in a row like a total beta orbiter would.
I said I get multiple numbers in DGame. She just ended up having a bf when I talked to her. I pursue anyone who gives me their number. Don't think it's pathetic.
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
A few years back, I met a lady at one of my kids' soccer games. She was interested, but she had a boyfriend. I respected that, gave her my card, and asked her to contact me if things ever changed for her.

A couple months later, she contacted me and we ended-up dating for a while. It was a fun relationship.

You are coming across as needy in this situation. Tell her to contact you if she wants to do something fun. Then, move on with your life and assume that you will never hear from her.
What if I say that and she never contacts me again? and should I delete her number?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

AbleDad

Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2019
Messages
44
Reaction score
51
Age
60
What if I say that and she never contacts me again? and should I delete her number?
Yes you delete her number, because you shouldn't have it in the first place. And if she never contacts you again, so what? Go on with your life.

Honestly, it's kind of creepy that you keep contacting a woman who is clearly with someone else. Wouldn't you feel that it's creepy if a lady kept contacting you every week, even though you told her three times that you're busy?
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
Again met in daygame, she mentioned she has a boyfriend but she says he is boring because he plays videos games and doesn't do many fun things .
Asked her out for coffee 3 times between August 6 to August 21. She always came up with a reason not to meet. These are the reasons:

1st: "Sry im @ a wedding rite now w/my bf, its his friend's ceremony"
2nd: "Tmr after work i promised to go driving w/my friend... she is going for her driving test next week but before she passes she needs an adult 25+ w/class 5 to sit in her car. Sry a bit busy this week xD"
3rd: "Sry im busy cuz boyfriends older bro is gettin married this sat n his rehearsal is on fri. I think once aug is over there will b less going on xD"


How would you reply to her 3rd reason. She texted me on August 21. How can I proceed? I was thinking to reply in about 4 days sending a value message, but I don't know. It's a little bit discouraging after rejections. Not sure if i should keep pursuing or just let it ago.

Note: Yes, I get many numbers from Daygame and I've been here for more than a decade, I also had many lays from DGame. But doesn't mean I know everything. So don't start judging.

you don't, you stop and move on, one of 2, or she want you as a orbiter, or didn't want to shut down you and are hoping you take the hint

stop listening what woman say and act based on what they do, kids these days act like woman, they listen and belive what is said, ignore what is said and act, she is no making effort to be with you take the hint and move on, she already said she had a BF then you ignore her, you are a guy you want her to respect her BF, because news flash, if she cheat him, she would do it with you, so why waste time?
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
Yes you delete her number, because you shouldn't have it in the first place. And if she never contacts you again, so what? Go on with your life.

Honestly, it's kind of creepy that you keep contacting a woman who is clearly with someone else. Wouldn't you feel that it's creepy if a lady kept contacting you every week, even though you told her three times that you're busy?
From my experience this is normal in daygame though.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Show up somewhere where you know her boyfriend and her will be and beat his as5.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top