Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Working on new girl

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again met in daygame, she mentioned she has a boyfriend but she says he is boring because he plays videos games and doesn't do many fun things .
Asked her out for coffee 3 times between August 6 to August 21. She always came up with a reason not to meet. These are the reasons:

1st: "Sry im @ a wedding rite now w/my bf, its his friend's ceremony"
2nd: "Tmr after work i promised to go driving w/my friend... she is going for her driving test next week but before she passes she needs an adult 25+ w/class 5 to sit in her car. Sry a bit busy this week xD"
3rd: "Sry im busy cuz boyfriends older bro is gettin married this sat n his rehearsal is on fri. I think once aug is over there will b less going on xD"

How would you reply to her 3rd reason. She texted me on August 21. How can I proceed? I was thinking to reply in about 4 days sending a value message, but I don't know. It's a little bit discouraging after rejections. Not sure if i should keep pursuing or just let it ago.

Note: Yes, I get many numbers from Daygame and I've been here for more than a decade, I also had many lays from DGame. But doesn't mean I know everything. So don't start judging.

Last edited:

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years back, I met a lady at one of my kids' soccer games. She was interested, but she had a boyfriend. I respected that, gave her my card, and asked her to contact me if things ever changed for her.

A couple months later, she contacted me and we ended-up dating for a while. It was a fun relationship.

You are coming across as needy in this situation. Tell her to contact you if she wants to do something fun. Then, move on with your life and assume that you will never hear from her.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you pursuing a girl who has a boyfriend? Fukkin pathetic. Do you know how many single women are out there? Stop being a chump. Nobody likes dudes who do that, and you asked 3 weeks in a row like a total beta orbiter would.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you pursuing a girl who has a boyfriend? Fukkin pathetic. Do you know how many single women are out there? Stop being a chump. Nobody likes dudes who do that, and you asked 3 weeks in a row like a total beta orbiter would.
I said I get multiple numbers in DGame. She just ended up having a bf when I talked to her. I pursue anyone who gives me their number. Don't think it's pathetic.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years back, I met a lady at one of my kids' soccer games. She was interested, but she had a boyfriend. I respected that, gave her my card, and asked her to contact me if things ever changed for her.

A couple months later, she contacted me and we ended-up dating for a while. It was a fun relationship.

You are coming across as needy in this situation. Tell her to contact you if she wants to do something fun. Then, move on with your life and assume that you will never hear from her.
What if I say that and she never contacts me again? and should I delete her number?

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if I say that and she never contacts me again? and should I delete her number?
Yes you delete her number, because you shouldn't have it in the first place. And if she never contacts you again, so what? Go on with your life.

Honestly, it's kind of creepy that you keep contacting a woman who is clearly with someone else. Wouldn't you feel that it's creepy if a lady kept contacting you every week, even though you told her three times that you're busy?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again met in daygame, she mentioned she has a boyfriend but she says he is boring because he plays videos games and doesn't do many fun things .
Asked her out for coffee 3 times between August 6 to August 21. She always came up with a reason not to meet. These are the reasons:

1st: "Sry im @ a wedding rite now w/my bf, its his friend's ceremony"
2nd: "Tmr after work i promised to go driving w/my friend... she is going for her driving test next week but before she passes she needs an adult 25+ w/class 5 to sit in her car. Sry a bit busy this week xD"
3rd: "Sry im busy cuz boyfriends older bro is gettin married this sat n his rehearsal is on fri. I think once aug is over there will b less going on xD"

How would you reply to her 3rd reason. She texted me on August 21. How can I proceed? I was thinking to reply in about 4 days sending a value message, but I don't know. It's a little bit discouraging after rejections. Not sure if i should keep pursuing or just let it ago.

Note: Yes, I get many numbers from Daygame and I've been here for more than a decade, I also had many lays from DGame. But doesn't mean I know everything. So don't start judging.

you don't, you stop and move on, one of 2, or she want you as a orbiter, or didn't want to shut down you and are hoping you take the hint

stop listening what woman say and act based on what they do, kids these days act like woman, they listen and belive what is said, ignore what is said and act, she is no making effort to be with you take the hint and move on, she already said she had a BF then you ignore her, you are a guy you want her to respect her BF, because news flash, if she cheat him, she would do it with you, so why waste time?

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you delete her number, because you shouldn't have it in the first place. And if she never contacts you again, so what? Go on with your life.

Honestly, it's kind of creepy that you keep contacting a woman who is clearly with someone else. Wouldn't you feel that it's creepy if a lady kept contacting you every week, even though you told her three times that you're busy?
From my experience this is normal in daygame though.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show up somewhere where you know her boyfriend and her will be and beat his as5.