Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Working has opened my eyes to how fvcked up america really is. vObesity

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Holy crap. i never noticed this until i started sitting around doing nothing for pay, I just watch people walk by.

America is fvked up, crikeys, everyone is a fatass.

I'm just watching people pass by, I can say that probably ONE in every ohhh EIGHT women that i see walk by, is not just fat, but borderline OBESE. I mean, WTF? getting fat is one thing, but getting obese is just gross. and out of those, I would have to say one in every 10 women are fat to some degree

Men seem to be doing better, but not by much.

I also saw the most disturbing thing ever at work today. There was this obese lady walking by drinking starbucks and eating a donut. Ok, now that's not the disturbing part. Walking next to her was her 9ish year old daughter. I cannot begin to tell you how grossed out I was. This young girl, was obese. she was, i'd estimate around 5'2''. she must have weighed around 190 pounds. she was walking by also drinking her starbucks and eating a donut.

BUT WAIT! that's not the end of it. This girl was wearing a tight tank top, and a frilly skirt. WTF?! that is just wrong on SO many levels.
i mean seriously lets list the ones off the top of my head.
1.shes horribly fat
2.shes horribly fat and eating more fat
3. shes dressed like a slvt
4. shes fat and wearing tight clothes
5. shes young and dressed like a slvt
6. shes young, fat, and dressed like slvt

crikey wikeys, what has america come to.:eek:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome to KENtucky where all the women look like they are cow bred and horse fed.
i swear there are like two of us in the state who dont have a badonkeydonk.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from Kentucky too, and the term is "badonkadonk" Penkitten.

Kev, and you are being too nice. The AVERAGE weight for a US woman now is 164 lbs for 5'4''. Yes, that is the average! I looked the stats up and thought that was disgusting. And, the average US man is 191 lbs for 5'9'' 1/2. I don't know about you, but 164 lbs is a little too plump for me. I guess I'll never be fvcking the "average" sized woman since I seem to like them, oh, a little slimmer.

Americans Slightly Taller, Much Heavier Than 40 Years Ago
Adult Americans are roughly an inch taller than they were in 1960, but they are nearly 25 pounds heavier on average, according to a report issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

The report, Mean Body Weight, Height, and Body Mass Index (BMI) 1960-2002: United States, shows that the average height of men ages 20-74 increased from just over 5 feet 8 inches in 1960 to 5 feet 9 1/2 inches in 2002, while the average height of women the same ages increased from slightly over 5 feet 3 inches in 1960 to 5 feet 4 inches in 2002.

Meanwhile, the average weight for men ages 20-74 rose dramatically, from about 166 pounds in 1960 to 191 pounds in 2002. The average weight for women the same ages increased from about 140 pounds in 1960 to 164 pounds in 2002.

http://www.fda.gov/fdac/departs/2005/105_note.html

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
Holy crap. i never noticed this until i started sitting around doing nothing for pay, I just watch people walk by.

America is fvked up, crikeys, everyone is a fatass.

I'm just watching people pass by, I can say that probably ONE in every ohhh EIGHT women that i see walk by, is not just fat, but borderline OBESE. I mean, WTF? getting fat is one thing, but getting obese is just gross. and out of those, I would have to say one in every 10 women are fat to some degree

Men seem to be doing better, but not by much.

I also saw the most disturbing thing ever at work today. There was this obese lady walking by drinking starbucks and eating a donut. Ok, now that's not the disturbing part. Walking next to her was her 9ish year old daughter. I cannot begin to tell you how grossed out I was. This young girl, was obese. she was, i'd estimate around 5'2''. she must have weighed around 190 pounds. she was walking by also drinking her starbucks and eating a donut.

BUT WAIT! that's not the end of it. This girl was wearing a tight tank top, and a frilly skirt. WTF?! that is just wrong on SO many levels.
1.shes horribly fat

Didn't I post this before. I'll be honest I'm not skinny I'm 5'6 230lbs. But at leat that is muscle and I don't look fat at all (I wear big shirts). Anyways here's some things fatties can do to lose weight.

1. Find something physical you like to do (I'm getting into mma)

2. Don't eat every five minutes obvious

3. Go to a gym if you just sit at home bored

4. If you work in an office try to move around I hate sitting still

5. just try to squeese in a fruit or vegetable with every meal

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
First of all I used to be chubby so I have no sympathy for fat asses who complain. It's really easy you just have to limit your diet and exercise, if there's a CONDITION that prevents you from DOING ANY KIND OF EXERCISE then you should DIET PROPERLY. If your too lazy to focus on exercise or diet then you deserve to be fat and criticized.

I'm sick and tired of people being sympathetic against fat people. At my school fat kid's parents complained that school SNACK SHACKS are making their kids fat by selling candies/icecream and gatorade. SO THEY CLOSE IT DOWN... WTF!? how about the kids who are NORMAL? Why should they get their privaledge taken away because lazy parents failed to raise their kids. It's the KID'S CHOICE if they buy candy instead of a healthy lunch then it's their fault for getting fat.

Another thing that pisses me off is why can't you call people who are "obese/big boned" fat? When did the word "FAT" become a put down? It's their fault that they're fat and calling them "plump" won't change the fact that they're FAT.

What's more sick is that fatness is common in US more than other countries, I visited Thailand, Japan, Rome, Brazil and Germany and the ratio of fat to normal is the worst in US. US has the fattest people who can't even leave their room and function on their own. I say leave these people to die, they're stupid enough to eat themselves immovable why not let them suffer? Millions of kids are dying of hunger but these people eat more than nesseccary and that just DISCUSTS me.

Sure you can call me shallow, but I spend time working out and staying healthy and if a chick won't dedicate time on her body then f&ck her. I'm going to never ever date/hook up with a fat chick.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CCKazi007, I agree. No fat chicks! But, to be honest, most chicks, in the US at least, are fat! There is no way around that. Look at the stats. 164 lbs is the average! So, if you are from the US like me, then that means that most chicks that you see are overweight. So, there is not that great of a selection to choose from really if you don't want to do fat chicks, and I don't either, so I know where you are coming from.

Reaction score
Kev07 said:
1.shes horribly fat

Damn dude - you summed it up beautifully - you made me cry!

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev we have it pretty good here in California compared to the rest of the country. I don't remember the exact statistics, but I learned in a health class that I took last year that about 60% of Americans are overweight or obese, and about 20% are obese. Only 1 in 8 is a pretty healthy ratio, relatively speaking.

On a tangent, we also have hotter women in general than most other places. An 8 in most states would be a 5 or a 6 here.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Bump

I worked at McDs and I would like to add that YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT. Everyday I would see the same obese/fat people come in and order the same thing like a Big Mac, huge fries with shake lol The sad thing is they seem to be addicted to fast food. U.S. should start getting rid of all those fast food chains cuz it's pretty hard go find somewhere healthy to eat when those shops are everywhere.

I've got a story to share. My friend was driving two girls for chores or watever, they were at the deli and she complained that she was hungry and wanted to get back to her car so she can go get food. My friend was dumbfolded that this chick decided that she wasn't going to buy healthy sandwitches at the deli but actually take the time to drive to some other shop like BK or Subway and wasting everyone's time by being selfish... I'm pretty sure idiots like these contribute to the fat population.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The land of the free is the land to be freely fvcked up... within the boundaries of law...

Discipline is just an individual thing...

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've traveled a lot in the USA on business, and in general the warmer the climate the slimmer the people. There are exceptions to eery rule and even given that, most people here are fat.

Texas easily had the highest babe/population ratio though. Not sure why, maybe it's all that oil money. Southern Cali was second.

I live in the Pacific NW and it's a damn cow-fest.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson, that is interesting that you say that about Texas, because on the movie Super Size Me, it says that Texas has the highest fat population in the nation. I'm not calling you a liar, but it's what the movie said.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Texas easily had the highest babe/population ratio though. Not sure why, maybe it's all that oil money. Southern Cali was second. .
I'll give Texan women their props but women in Denver are right up there too.

monster squad

Don Juan
Reaction score
And guys LOOOOVE the fat chicks. Hell, I used to as well, until I realized that their peronalities are so fvcked up. I guess the whole low self-esteen issue coupled with then getting constantly picked up by guys looking for an easy lay builds them into emotional nightmares.

I was at the bar friday night, just minding my own sh1t because I've got a lot on my mind and wanted to relax. Fatties aplenty. One was sitting next to me, with her fat slob boyfriend. He went away for a little and I overheard her talking to some other chick. She kept going on about how good of a cook her boyfriend is, and she seemed proud when she said that she had gained 40 lbs. since they started dating. "I've never been 200 lbs. before!". And you shouldn't be now. It's a shame, because she looked like she might have been pretty at one point in time. Oh well.

Then there was this other troll. Everytime I see her she's got the attention of every single guy in the place. Usually ends up going home with one of 'em. She keeps trying to flirt with me, but I shut her out every damn time. This time when she got there, she came up to me, and punched me in the back. I was like "That was very fvcking rude!". Then the dumbass tried talking to me a couple more times, and each time I had to come up with something outlandish to say just to get rid of her. It was giving me a headache. At the end of the night she had found some desperate moron to go home with, and brought him over to the area I was sitting at, almost like she was trying to prove a point to me. Like, "Haha, you blew your chance, and now this guys getting a piece.". Please.

I don't even know who to blame here. The fat women for being fat, or society for being... well, not even understanding, but almost encouraging? Look at Star Jones. She lost a ton of weight, and lost her job because of it, only to be replaced with Rosie McDonalds', who's like the king of fat chicks.

Last edited:

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
The AVERAGE weight for a US woman now is 164 lbs for 5'4''. Yes, that is the average! I looked the stats up and thought that was disgusting.
WTF? I'm nearly 6' and weigh LESS than that!!! :eek:

G*ddamn the Oprahization of America!!! :trouble:

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Americans are fat as hell. Guys have less excuse to be fat then women. At least though I find fat chicks repulsive their tits get bigger hwn they're fat. But I was once at a nude beach and the fat guys all could have been mistaken for women cause their d**ks dissapear under the stomach and all that fat. You would think the motivation to find their lost **** would make them want to lose weight.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wayword, yeah me too. I am 6'0'' as a matter of fact and weigh 162, less than the average woman in the US. 5'4'' 164 pounds is a fat cow. Let's not sugar coat it. It's just sad that that's the average.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
bigjohnson, that is interesting that you say that about Texas, because on the movie Super Size Me, it says that Texas has the highest fat population in the nation. I'm not calling you a liar, but it's what the movie said.
Dunno man, but in the places I've been there were a lot of hot girls. Maybe the 400 pound ghetto slags shift the stats or something. I was in the DFW, East Texas and San Antonio regions in the more affuent areas.

Mostly really hot white and some latino chicks.