Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Working has opened my eyes to how fvcked up america really is. vObesity

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
You'll also see a shortage of acceptable women. Good luck finding an average chick in a sea of fatties.

And let's not even mention the attractive ones. They'll be non-existent.
Well, in such a world fat would be average. But I know what you mean.

Unfortunately, average American already means fat. Typical American female is supposedly 5'4" at a weight of 164lbs. That's a BMI score of about 28.1. Men fare a little better. 5'9.5" and 191lbs = BMI of 27.8, and the "acceptable range" for men is overall higher, which makes sense.

What I said about 90% would include men too, and women don't want fat men anymore than we want fat women.

I figure physical size is like finances. I know that rich people tend to prefer other rich people, and the poor tend to wind up with other poor. Ever notice that couples with a serious size difference seem to be rare? It seems that way to me. If a fat man has a girlfriend, she's usually fat too.

Even so, you have a point. It's like my clothes situation. If I need to buy more, I have to look harder, and sometimes go to multiple stores or even online to get clothes with the exact traits I want and my exact size. The proportion thing applies. There aren't many people who are my size, and there aren't many clothes for us, so we have to look harder. It's like I have to go through tent cloth after tent cloth to find something that fits. OK, I'm exaggerating, but there are entire stores that don't have clothes small enough for me. Thankfully, there isn't a single type of clothing item that isn't available in my size, provided I look long and hard enough.

If the population as a whole is fatter, then even if there's enough to go around (smaller supply, but fewer consumers), it'd still be harder.

Oxide:

In all fairness, there are indeed some people who just have very bad genes. But the number of people like that is very small, and not enough to explain large numbers of fat people.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree that fit people can't find clothes that fit. At least for the 18-30 demographics there is always Abercrombie, AE and Express (but the latter have some really gay tight fitting clothes sometimes)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
I disagree that fit people can't find clothes that fit. At least for the 18-30 demographics there is always Abercrombie, AE and Express (but the latter have some really gay tight fitting clothes sometimes)
The style of clothing for that crowd is usually a wider cut or a looser fit anyway, that's why many can get by using the S, M, L, XL scale. It's difficult to find things off the rack if you have specific inseam, arm, waist, neck and chest measurements that you're trying to find. Heaven forbid you are one of the unlucky ones who wear an odd number size of clothing. There's actually more size variety in Europe (at least western Europe) when it comes to the scale of their clothing size.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
tight fit is good. unless youre a fatass

clothing that fits you is supposed to be tight. most people just dress so poorly they don't understand that.

i buy clothing at ross, the length is right but the clothes are made for fatasses so the sleeves hang off me like a wizards sleeve type vagin

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, since it's been warm have you noticed all the Nordic Snow Cows wearing flip-flops showing off their kankles? Ick....
But don't they need that blubber to survive the Minnesota winters, Francisco?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
But don't they need that blubber to survive the Minnesota winters, Francisco?
You would believe that they would but hibernation for the Minnesota Range Nordic Snow Cow is to locate a nearby buffet style family restaurant and to set up a grazing area for the season near the fried chicken and the tater tot casserole. In this manner, they can retain the blubber which they had painstakingly grown throughout the summer months in order to stay attractive to the chubbie/fattie chasers during the rut season where the chasers are willing to make with anything that has a hole.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I am still able to find slim hotties but a helluva lot of girls have bigger legs /little stomachs.

I looked around and saw at least 3 girls that used to be salvating me and now each put on 15-30lbs... horrible :(

as for tight fitting clothing - you must not understand express fashion. THEY.MAKE.YOUR.FIGURE.DISSAPEAR. I put on their shirts and suddenly "where the hell did my muscles go?!" - at least to me, I don't want to see myself slim.

My AE shirt - it is also tight fitting, but I am huge in it. That's the difference

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
Well I am still able to find slim hotties but a helluva lot of girls have bigger legs /little stomachs.
Is that a Minnesota/Wisconsin thing? I see it a lot in women who were gymnasts. Small up top but thighs like Clydesdales, no balance what so ever. At first I thought that was due to getting older but after going to a few colligate gymnastic tournaments, I've seen freshmen girls with the same thick @ss thighs, not anything like eastern European gymnasts.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No idea man, I think they should just stop eating crap and drinking booze. I mean I was hanging out with rugby girls last night and they are slimmer and better fit than the average MN girl..what does that tell ya!?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
No idea man, I think they should just stop eating crap and drinking booze. I mean I was hanging out with rugby girls last night and they are slimmer and better fit than the average MN girl..what does that tell ya!?
That's what I'm talking about. You hang out with women who play real sports and they are typically fit and trim. This is different that some of the "thick" women who all themselves "athletic" because the occasionally play volleyball in the summer on the patio of a local pub during Happy Hour.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't even know how screwed you are..i mean I deal with college girls so most of them try to look hot for us.. I don't know what the 29+ demographics looks like (thats your game right?) I am guessing most let themselves go..and the ones that havent are even more presumptious.

You will not believe a girl i ran into last night.. a replica of a girl i used to date..even a bit cuter.. SAME EXACT PERSONALITY... I almost sh!t myself.

And what's this with me pulling girls who are 23..a year older than I lately.... I feel like i should be getting 20-21 year olds and yet older women ask me "if it is ok?" that she is older.... lol

PheonixUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Sheffield in the UK and there are quite a few fatties here but also many normal sized girls, especially in college. It is way better then Austrailia

When I was in Hong Kong island, I saw more fat Westerners then fat Chinese.
My LTGF is from their and she is a UK size 8 (US4) and she is considered a tad chubby there.

I knew a fat chick in high school and she had three guys fawning over her, it definately wasn't her personallity as she was selfish and borderline retarded... perhaps it was the 2:1 boys to girls ratio at the school

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
American females tend to have huge thighs, behinds, and breasts. Seriously, they are built like fire hydrants. Very odd body types. It might be a combination of bad genetics (too much mixing of different ethnic groups), chemicals in food, and birth control at a very young age (13 year olds!).

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you know EE boy?

And Pheonix - She gave great head. And Pheonix is actually spelt Phoenix.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let American Guys off the hook.

How many of us have fat stomachs. We just hide it better. How many guys try to lie and call their fat muscle.

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with being a fat or big dude. Sumo Wrestlers are treated like Gods and rockstars in Japan. Its all how you convey yourself as a Man.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roly said:
Nothing wrong with being a fat or big dude. Sumo Wrestlers are treated like Gods and rockstars in Japan. Its all how you convey yourself as a Man.
How many typical fat Americans are actually athletes like Japanese Sumo Wrestlers?

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed with a lot of fat people they put a lot of emphasis on food, always talking about it and have planned out what they are having for there dinner in the morning and just look forward to it all day like its the highlight of the day or something. Where as most thin people just decide as soon as they open the fridge just before eating.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doggystyle said:
I noticed with a lot of fat people they put a lot of emphasis on food, always talking about it and have planned out what they are having for there dinner in the morning and just look forward to it all day like its the highlight of the day or something. Where as most thin people just decide as soon as they open the fridge just before eating.
Something that happens around these parts is that most events have some type of food complement. Fatty muffins and bagels for early morning meetings, full buffet catered lunches, late night pizza deliveries if you are doing overtime. Fast food runs after the kids soccer practice, All you can eat buffets around happy hour, goo-gobs of chips an salsa around the television (whew).... Look around, are all these people actually hungry or is eating just something else to do to keep themselves occupied?

PheonixUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
And Pheonix - She gave great head. And Pheonix is actually spelt Phoenix.
haha! you might be right, then again it might be scary if a fat person does that because you are always worried that her greedy mouth would go into chomp mode at any second.

I know I misspelt Phoenix, I first used that name when I was young and I kept using it on all other forums.