"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

working at resturant/bar

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Really good chance that I'll get a hosting job at this resturant/bar in my area. The place is pretty good, relaxed atmospthere, cute girls working, Mexican theme and it gets busy a lot.

I'm thinking if I'm hired it'll be a gold mine for picking up women :D Am I right?

Any experiences????
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2002
Messages
386
Reaction score
1
Location
Virginia Beach
I work at a resturant and it's not as good as you'd think. It does happen but numbers are kinda few and far between because you're always doing something.

I work near my college so what does occasionally happen is women who've seen you around or women you haven't seen in a long time will come through and strike up conversations with you, and thats where its at :D
 

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Age
69
Location
Ohio
hey bro
a hosting job doesnt give you much "face time" with them.
you will probably do better the the chicks employed there once the evening wears down.
i worked as a bartender a few years and there's more opportunies for face time. never say never though, you just don't know what or may happen. just be careful
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Well I'll make sure it's lust at first sight ;)

Thanks for tips!
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
I'd say definitely! (mind you I haven't worked yet) and for exacly those two reasons you stated below.

It'd probabbly be even better if you were a bartender and dealt with drunken chicks on daily basis :p
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top