Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

working at resturant/bar

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really good chance that I'll get a hosting job at this resturant/bar in my area. The place is pretty good, relaxed atmospthere, cute girls working, Mexican theme and it gets busy a lot.

I'm thinking if I'm hired it'll be a gold mine for picking up women :D Am I right?

Any experiences????

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I work at a resturant and it's not as good as you'd think. It does happen but numbers are kinda few and far between because you're always doing something.

I work near my college so what does occasionally happen is women who've seen you around or women you haven't seen in a long time will come through and strike up conversations with you, and thats where its at :D

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey bro
a hosting job doesnt give you much "face time" with them.
you will probably do better the the chicks employed there once the evening wears down.
i worked as a bartender a few years and there's more opportunies for face time. never say never though, you just don't know what or may happen. just be careful

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'll make sure it's lust at first sight ;)

Thanks for tips!

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say definitely! (mind you I haven't worked yet) and for exacly those two reasons you stated below.

It'd probabbly be even better if you were a bartender and dealt with drunken chicks on daily basis :p