Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Working at Mcdonalds

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got myself a job at McDonalds the other day. I got for the extra money and to put myself out in a public place. My job is cashier and its ok. Im getting used to being out of public and not being bashful. Anyone have any tips for me in getting along with co-workers? And also, how could I start convos with customers? I hope this job help me out socially.

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought McDonalds had this policy about not allow pickup-lines from employees. :D

If you go to McDonalds you could, however, ask the employees for their numbers when they finish your order by asking "Anything else...?"

"- Uhm, yes. your phone number please."

I did this once with a friend, and the cashier-girl goes;

"Ooh... that's gonna cost ya!".

I replied:

"If i could afford anything more than this McDonalds Meal i wouldn't be eating here." (walked away)

:]

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ego
I thought McDonalds had this policy about not allow pickup-lines from employees. :D

If you go to McDonalds you could, however, ask the employees for their numbers when they finish your order by asking "Anything else...?"

"- Uhm, yes. your phone number please."

I did this once with a friend, and the cashier-girl goes;

"Ooh... that's gonna cost ya!".

I replied:

"If i could afford anything more than this McDonalds Meal i wouldn't be eating here." (walked away)

:]
if you read carefully he was saying hes got a job at mucdonalds. and you mentioning saying this when they ask anything else reminded me that this should be posted in the naytihng else forum not discussion forum.

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
"if you read carefully he was saying hes got a job at mucdonalds. and you mentioning saying this when they ask anything else reminded me that this should be posted in the naytihng else forum not discussion forum."

Yupp. I also know I brought the whole question a bit off-topic when posting my story - But some good advice never hurts, does it? :)

urbanwhite

Don Juan
Reaction score
McDonald's is a good way to make extra cash. I used to work at one through my last two years of high school. My advice with relating to co-workers is to be yourself. Let friendships happen naturally and don't force people to like you. Don't date any other employees unless either of you plan to leave the restaurant. With customers ALWAYS remain professional.

Another good idea is to volunteer or participate in activities and events that will surround yourself with friendly people, especially women. Think about being a Big Brother or volunteer to help set up a marathon. Participate in fund-raisers that support breast-cancer awareness and prevention or any other cause. Finish college. Building a life for yourself will make you a well rounded person that people will notice and want to meet.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude your 19 wtf u doin at mcdonalds?

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Julian, what the hell you talking about!? What do age have to do with working in McDonalds?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
working at mcdonalds is like working anywhere else. coworker relationships and whatnot. u got your superviser, and your coworkers and clients (customers). Just stick professional during working ours. dont force anything onto them. just treat them as an acquantance.

ur 19 and working at mcdonalds...I hope you plan on finding another job after that soon. If anything for learning ppl skills, i'd say working in a clothing store as a sale associate would be best.

Reaction score
As a former Manager at McDonalds I have to advise you of the 3-second rule
they may not have taught you in training...
If you drop any food on the floor and its on the floor for more than 3 seconds then its no good! :D :D

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is just a part-time job till I go to Air Force BMT. Not taking any college classes next semester so I need somthing do.