Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Working at a Fast-Food Restaurant

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you worked at a fast food restaurant before? If so, how did you find the experience?

I have connections to get a job at A&W, but I really have a bad attitude toward fast food restuarants. If I worked there, it would prolly only be once or twice a week. But still I'd like to work at a place where I'm not suffering through the day counting the minutes till it's over.

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blue17
I have connections to get a job at A&W,
haha
anyway...

All restuarants jobs are basically the same. There are servers, cooks, and managers.

Servers (cash register/drive through at ff joints) -take orders during the busy times and clean/set up the store during slow times.

Cooks- cook the food to order, clean up the kitchen, and do food prep. during the slow times.

Working at either place you probally won't be suffering through the day. Something cna always be cleaned or organized.

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had numerous fast food jobs when I was younger. They seemed torturous at the time, but compared to real work they're nothing too intense. Like most jobs, if there are cool people working there you might actually have fun, or will at least be under the illusion that you thoroughly enjoyed it, looking back years later. I'm not exactly clear on why you'd ask for advice on such a meager job though.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fast food restaurants are excellent places to enhance your social skills, and your c/f skills if you work at it. You're forced to be in a work environment where communication is necessary. I really enhanced my social and c/f skills working at a fast food joint. People highly enjoyed working with me because I was a lot of fun. Women were also naturally attracted to me.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've worked at four different restaurants. My conclusion, working with food fvcking blows.

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should get a job at Popeyes. There you are encouraged to be an A-hole to any and every customer that walks in the door. Half the charm of Popeyes is the sh*t you get from the people that work there, the other half is the awesome food!

If you don't have any "connections" at Popeyes, you should work on your education, resume, do community service, and kiss some a$$, and you might just be able to get a job there.

Mr. Mystery

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Ive worked at a coffee shop and it blowed gigantic gorilla balls. I cant even come close to fathoming what it would be like to work at some scumbagg fast food joint like mickey d's or bk.

Damn that would suck and honestly I am too good for that type of work and thats aside from the fact that theres a reason all the losers work at those places.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly recommend the fast food industry. Fast food jobs will open up many opportunities you never thought possible.