Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Work vs Life

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am loosing my motivation for the game. I have become very buisy and have side projects and work, and am trying to get some artists off their ass' too..... GRRRRRrrrrrrrrr....

I Truthfully don't have time to play any more. I don't even have the motivation to but my game is suffering from it.

How do you stay motivated and what are some good ways to balance all my professional **** with my personal ****....

By the way not to many prospects in my 9 to 5 (really 12:30 am to 10:00 am).

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You either make the time, or you wallow in your own self-pity about how you don't have the motivation to find a woman(or whatever excuse you're gonna use).

slick_romeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zerocelcius

How do you stay motivated and what are some good ways to balance all my professional **** with my personal ****....

By the way not to many prospects in my 9 to 5 (really 12:30 am to 10:00 am).

you're probably letting yourself go....understand that diet & sleep are KEY to being balanced enough to play the game!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
You either make the time, or you wallow in your own self-pity about how you don't have the motivation to find a woman(or whatever excuse you're gonna use).
That is the kinda answer I was looking for. It was a dark day I wrote that, but since then I have bounced back. Thanks!!

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea its not so bad...
use what you have as an advantage...

girls will take you 10 times more seriously that you have a job...independent... and they dig busy guyz..so you will be more effective with women you meet...so you don't need to meet that many women!