"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Work vs Life

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
I am loosing my motivation for the game. I have become very buisy and have side projects and work, and am trying to get some artists off their ass' too..... GRRRRRrrrrrrrrr....

I Truthfully don't have time to play any more. I don't even have the motivation to but my game is suffering from it.

How do you stay motivated and what are some good ways to balance all my professional **** with my personal ****....

By the way not to many prospects in my 9 to 5 (really 12:30 am to 10:00 am).
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
You either make the time, or you wallow in your own self-pity about how you don't have the motivation to find a woman(or whatever excuse you're gonna use).
 

slick_romeo

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
56
Originally posted by zerocelcius


How do you stay motivated and what are some good ways to balance all my professional **** with my personal ****....

By the way not to many prospects in my 9 to 5 (really 12:30 am to 10:00 am).

you're probably letting yourself go....understand that diet & sleep are KEY to being balanced enough to play the game!
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
You either make the time, or you wallow in your own self-pity about how you don't have the motivation to find a woman(or whatever excuse you're gonna use).
That is the kinda answer I was looking for. It was a dark day I wrote that, but since then I have bounced back. Thanks!!
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
yea its not so bad...
use what you have as an advantage...

girls will take you 10 times more seriously that you have a job...independent... and they dig busy guyz..so you will be more effective with women you meet...so you don't need to meet that many women!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top