Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Work on yourself

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I underestimated how important working on yourself is the last two years. I've been focussing on my business so much that I lacked on my gym routine, diet schedule, nutrition and rest.

You want to feel good about yourself? Work on yourself. For me it's pure looks now. I already got my money right, my business right and my home right. Now it's time to get back in 100% shape.

You don't need abs, or a men's health cover body to feel good about yourself. At least most guys don't. Listen to your gut, think back about the days that you felt most confident, when you pulled the best girls, when was that?

For me it was when I was lean, I feel like I own all girls in the club. My cexual tension is more outgoing, I get more IoI's, my aura and vibe just magnets girls more overall. The last years I gained 23 kilograms and ofc I feel confident about myself because I just love who I am but I became fat and I am not a tall guy. It affected my game and overall pulling girls. The lockdown made it worse. Now I use this time to rest well, eat clean and work out at my small gym I made at work.

I already lost 25 pounds and I got 15-20 pounds to go. I also gain muscle which looks good on me. I am also going to do a hair transplantation since I lost some hair too, I got small balding spots. I am 29 and I want to enjoy the dating life the upcoming years. F*ck it, its going to cost me money but hey I will get my full hair back. What does that mean? Lean body, full hair, more IoI's from more hotties. And more important, I feel more confident myself overall to do business also.

So back to basics; If you feel better about yourself and raise your SMV your automatically going to pull more women. Game is great, but your SMV is more important. Girls forgive guys that make mistakes (being to availble, needy etc.) because they are attracted to their looks.

I'm going to put women on a hold for now and pursue myself. Until I feel 100% confident about myself and then I will pull the HB8s, HB9s that I used to pull automatically.

Moral of the post; Stop keyboarding about deep game tactics and figuring women nature, we already know women nature if you lurked here for a couple of years. We know the principles, now it's time for the hard work! Don't underestimate your outter game.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly right, every man should get into shape and eat clean. Not for women, but for your own health.

It's not hard to look good, all you need to do is drop all the fast food,processed and junk foods and start eating healthy natural stuff. A healthy diet is half the battle.

Getting fit also makes a man way more confident about himself, which will help everyone out in life.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I underestimated how important working on yourself is the last two years. I've been focussing on my business so much that I lacked on my gym routine, diet schedule, nutrition and rest.

You want to feel good about yourself? Work on yourself. For me it's pure looks now. I already got my money right, my business right and my home right. Now it's time to get back in 100% shape.

You don't need abs, or a men's health cover body to feel good about yourself. At least most guys don't. Listen to your gut, think back about the days that you felt most confident, when you pulled the best girls, when was that?

For me it was when I was lean, I feel like I own all girls in the club. My cexual tension is more outgoing, I get more IoI's, my aura and vibe just magnets girls more overall. The last years I gained 23 kilograms and ofc I feel confident about myself because I just love who I am but I became fat and I am not a tall guy. It affected my game and overall pulling girls. The lockdown made it worse. Now I use this time to rest well, eat clean and work out at my small gym I made at work.

I already lost 25 pounds and I got 15-20 pounds to go. I also gain muscle which looks good on me. I am also going to do a hair transplantation since I lost some hair too, I got small balding spots. I am 29 and I want to enjoy the dating life the upcoming years. F*ck it, its going to cost me money but hey I will get my full hair back. What does that mean? Lean body, full hair, more IoI's from more hotties. And more important, I feel more confident myself overall to do business also.

So back to basics; If you feel better about yourself and raise your SMV your automatically going to pull more women. Game is great, but your SMV is more important. Girls forgive guys that make mistakes (being to availble, needy etc.) because they are attracted to their looks.

I'm going to put women on a hold for now and pursue myself. Until I feel 100% confident about myself and then I will pull the HB8s, HB9s that I used to pull automatically.

Moral of the post; Stop keyboarding about deep game tactics and figuring women nature, we already know women nature if you lurked here for a couple of years. We know the principles, now it's time for the hard work! Don't underestimate your outter game.
Great post,and go for it with the HT,best thing ul do,along with your other stuff. Speaking from experience!

bario

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree!
I lost 30+ lbs since last year. I will start lifting to get some muscle and shape. Although I have noticeable thinning hair (and will eventually go bold in few years, now 32), it does not bother me!
Feeling great already and have motivation for the gym. And I'm doing that to feel good about myself, not the ladies... that part will come naturally!

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes more of a difference when people you've met previously see the change for themselves after the fact, it's a very powerful thing.

You'd be surprised how many women are bald.