"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Work on Valentines day

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I going to be working tomarrow(Valentines day), so I thought that I could work on some good C@F stuff. When some atractive laides come up, I plan on saying something like:

"I bet you got something special planned tonight!"

Or to that effect. What a great way to find out if a girl is single or not, plus you don't look like your coming on to her at first. I'll think of more stuff once I'm at work and in my element. Share what you have done, you single DJs, for Valentines day. And I'll get back to you after tomarrow or sooner to give a report.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2002
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
I'm working today as well, but thats just the way it goes. Happy valentines day to everyone especially my girlfriend. Here is a big kiss over the internet. KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs.
 
Last edited:

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
That's cool. I am actually glad that I am working tomarrow. This will give be a great oppourtunety. At least, for us single guys!
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Oh well.......

It was too busy today for me to really work my good lines however, I did get some good jokes and c&f stuff in. Just the usual. Oh well, no biggie. Any of you worker bees do better than me tonight? Oh, I see, you'll tell me tomarrow!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top