Work fling...all sex, no kissing.

OvertimeWork

Reaction score
Hopefully somebody can bring some light into my situation. I’m a 32 year old woman, stable, and single. One of my co-workers is a 34 year old good looking man, who happens to be married, and has a child. A few weeks ago we finally acted on our months-long flirting, and hooked up. This first time, we agreed that we got caught up in the moment, and that it wouldn’t happen again. It did…5 times in a month, basically when we got the chance. As the weeks passed after that first time, it seems like he’s into me, judging by things he does. However, NONE of the times we hooked up (all at work, except one), he has not kissed me. Why is he doing this? (or actually not doing). We shared other bodily fluids, so why not kiss?? Someone give me an insight into the male brain, please.

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
He thinks yr just a good fu**. Doubt there'll be much more out of this, persist if you want but I guarantee this will most likely end in misery.

OvertimeWork

Reaction score
Hahaha…thanks for the honesty. I don’t think this will go anywhere either, nor do I want it to, I am more curious as this has never happened to me before. I’m especially curious, because he seems to actually like me – like me, things he began doing as the weeks passed (I’m not gonna get into the boring details), which is what makes it weird, cause usually you’d think if you like someone, you’d want that closeness. I personally don’t like him for anything more than what it is. Not looking for anything, it’s too much baggage, and I don’t wanna give karma more reasons to slap me in the vagina.

cervantesscthree said:
He thinks yr just a good fu**. Doubt there'll be much more out of this, persist if you want but I guarantee this will most likely end in misery.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Because it's only about sex to him. No kissing is sort of a way to avoid emotional attachment/involvement.

The best advice I can give you is to quit while you are ahead. Affairs are addictive and can EASILY go on for months, if not years. Those are the people that are most likely to get caught.

OvertimeWork

Reaction score
Yeah, I know that’s what we should do, and it’s definitely the smart way to go, but like you say, affairs are highly addictive, and although we keep saying “it’s the last time”, it always happens again. It’s gotten to a point that everything turns into sexual innuendo, and we work together, so it’s not like we can avoid seeing eachother. So no kissing = no attachment. Would make perfect sense, except for the fact that I think he’s gotten attached.

Mike32ct said:
Because it's only about sex to him. No kissing is sort of a way to avoid emotional attachment/involvement.

The best advice I can give you is to quit while you are ahead. Affairs are addictive and can EASILY go on for months, if not years. Those are the people that are most likely to get caught.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OvertimeWork said:
Yeah, I know that’s what we should do, and it’s definitely the smart way to go, but like you say, affairs are highly addictive, and although we keep saying “it’s the last time”, it always happens again. It’s gotten to a point that everything turns into sexual innuendo, and we work together, so it’s not like we can avoid seeing eachother. So no kissing = no attachment. Would make perfect sense, except for the fact that I think he’s gotten attached.
You mean you HOPE he's become attached.

Otherwise, you wouldn't be here asking about him.

1-800-HellNo

Don Juan
Reaction score
OvertimeWork said:
except for the fact that I think he’s gotten attached.
And what are you gonna do about that?
Continue with him, because deep down you don't want it to end?

The CORRECT/SMART thing to do is to cut him off, and don't look back.
But come on, you couldn't do that, right?

You don't want to hear what you should do, because you already know.
What you really want is for someone to tell you what you want to hear.

You feel like he's using you because he isn't kissing you, and what you really want is to know how to get him to do that.
You want MORE from him, not less and I doubt you'll cut him off and do the smart thing because of that.

And if you think i'm just being sexist, or whatever, why don't you prove me wrong by doing the smart thing.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
OvertimeWork said:
cause usually you’d think if you like someone, you’d want that closeness.
Men can separate sex and closeness very easily. I don't like to admit it because I've made countless posts here how much I detest lardassery but I have 1 fat chick in my rotation. For that weird fat fvck fhenomenon where sometimes you just get a weird urge to slay a porker. I know it's shameful.

I digress, what I'm trying to say is this chick is always trying to kiss me. She's mixing sex with closeness, where as I'm just wanting to watch the big ole diddies slap around, do my bolt,put my pants back on and forget about the shameful act until the fff sneaks up on me again.

You see what I'm saying? btw kissing is much ado about nothing for some men in general. I don't really see what all the fuss is about myself, even with chicks who I'm proud to show off at friends BBQ's.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
OvertimeWork said:
No kissing is his way of TRYING to avoid attachment. But a continued affair will lead to some sort of attachment on his part (and yours) eventually, no matter what he does.

I should have put, "...ATTEMPT to avoid..." in my earlier post. That's what I meant :).

I hope that helps.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Judge nismo sees that he doesn't want to get attached emotionally. Just sexually. And he wants to go out and f**k more and more women! It's natural. Guys, this is a situation where the guy can use the relationship card, as he has been chosen.

The OP enjoys the dik, but wants a relationship as well. The guy here just wants the sex. And the OP is putting out willingly. Voila! Magic!

Women are the gatekeepers to sex. Men are the gatekeepers to relationships. But, the sex gotta come first, then relationship. If this is done the other way around, it's the friendzone.

Case closed.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard an inveterate cvm junkie at my footy club exclaim one night after another of the football players pumped and dumped her: "You all wanna fvck me but none of you wanna kiss me!"
She was right.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OvertimeWork said:
Hopefully somebody can bring some light into my situation. I’m a 32 year old woman, stable, and single. One of my co-workers is a 34 year old good looking man, who happens to be married, and has a child. A few weeks ago we finally acted on our months-long flirting, and hooked up. This first time, we agreed that we got caught up in the moment, and that it wouldn’t happen again. It did…5 times in a month, basically when we got the chance. As the weeks passed after that first time, it seems like he’s into me, judging by things he does. However, NONE of the times we hooked up (all at work, except one), he has not kissed me. Why is he doing this? (or actually not doing). We shared other bodily fluids, so why not kiss?? Someone give me an insight into the male brain, please.
Just out of curiosity, what kind of company do you work at?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever thought of using a breath mint?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he just doesn't like kissing. I don't like kissing or muff-diving. Any time something warm and damp covers my mouth I get a little panicky. Nothing personal of course.

LorenzoVonM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he fancies himself as Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman. Take him on a shopping spree and see how he responds. Spoil him and I'll bet you'll get a kiss.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I've never really felt obligated to give objective advice to male adulterers here but I sure as hell don't feel the need to give "support" to some dirty cheating wh0re. You make me fvking sick you worthless cvnt.
she's not cheating, she's morally in the wrong but only because she knows he's married and does this anyway

but shes single so shes not cheating

most of the blame goes on the guy because he isn't single and knows hes in a relationship