"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Words From A Girl I Went Out WIth

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
"I'm tired of the bar scene. I'm over it now and don't like to drink or be around drunk people any more. I mean if it were married 35 year old people at the bar I wouldn't mind as much. Not single 35 year olds."

I don't know what she was telling me, but I do see that she thinks everyone in her age group is taken, she's 24, and that all that are out there are throw backs.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Q
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Quit trying to analyze a simple off hand comment.
 

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
I'm not analyzing it at all. And to actually consider it an off-hand comment is a little weak.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
I don't listen to girls anymore. They're so full of BS it's not even funny anymore. Notice I said "girls" as in "hyper active high school girls bent on nefarious schemes to move themselves ahead in high school." See, I listen to women like my mom and teachers....partly because I have to but mostly because they have no use in feeding me BS.

I swear, I'm so good at pretending to hear what they say I could pass for a deaf guy.

Well...not that good. How I wish sometimes...:(
 
Top