Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woot.com

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't seem to have been mentioned before, which is odd, but there's a site out there that's hard to live without...

www.woot.com

Every day a different product is put up for sale - sometimes random crap, sometimes overpriced crap, and just often enough to have you checking the website as it's changed at midnight every day... pure gold. Today it's a 61" DLP HDTV for 2500 + $5 shipping (and a free blender... or maybe it's a $2500 blender with a free 61" HDTV?), but tomorrow....

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW!!! More than 5 feet of HDTV for my viewing pleasure. Wonder if I can get that ordered, plus a new home to put it in, before the superbowl?

What are some of the best deals you've seen there man? Seems like this place is pretty popular if it can get 241 replies in 24 minutes!!!!! My god, How did I never hear of this place?

Your like my friend again!

Edited to say, that would cost me over $600 dollars in shipping. Even with abusing my 75% off company discount, that thing is HUGE!!!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i got my home theatre system there back a few months ago. Works great too

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Skel, ever see a bowflex on the site, or a homegym of anykind?

That's what I am waiting for.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah, they wont do this im afraid because free shipping would wind up costing them more than they make on the item

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Locate Cell

Originally posted by diablo
It doesn't seem to have been mentioned before, which is odd, but there's a site out there that's hard to live without...
Here's another one devil-man, this one is sure to cause some alarm for some people and bound to fuel jealous boyfriends and girlfriends alike when they find out who their "significant other" has been calling.

http://www.locatecell.com

I saw it advertised on the NBC Nightly News and it's causing a little bit of commotion so I thought I'd add it to your thread.

Snoop away, people.:D :eek: