"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Womens standards are out of control

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Women are delusional with there standards nowadays. A lot of them bring nothing to the table and think they deserve way more then they are worth.

A good example that I can share from a few weeks ago is that I got rejected by a Latina single mom (has one kid). She is probably a 6 to 6.5. She works in the coffee shop at a hospital and lives with her mom. She thought she was too good for me. She brings nothing to the table and I bring so much more. Another one is this Latina from OLD who turned out to be a 5 maybe 5.5. She told me on a date that shes really picky about men and she has been single for three years. She works at a factory and before that at a car wash. Once again, another one who brings nothing to the table and thinks she deserves more then her worth. I didn't even contact her again.

I honestly blame there high standards on feminism and the media. They are brainwashed into thinking they deserve way more then they are worth and that they don't need a man. If it were 15 years ago, the women from my examples would have been begging to be with me.
Jakes on you kuz.

Da **** you doing slumming after a single mom?

If I was being fed grapes and she offered a throater, maybe but I would not pursue nor put work in.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,060
Location
USA
Jakes on you kuz.

Da **** you doing slumming after a single mom?

If I was being fed grapes and she offered a throater, maybe but I would not pursue nor put work in.
I'm a 37 yr old single dad. So, I don't have a problem dating single moms. So, I highly doubt you can relate to my life just like I probably can't relate to yours.
 

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
Most women today arear brain damage getting a degree in left handed puppetry, high body count, ig ass pics, and bastard children from different men.
Yep. That’s why you cant take most of them serious. If they diss you... on to the next one. And there’s always a next one.
 
Top