Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Womens standards are out of control

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two comments struck me today that kinda baffled me in a funny way

The first being that Ted Bundy is "ugly" and women fell for him in the 70's because "standards were extremely low". Despite him being known as a good looking serial killer

The second came from a picture of Brad Pitt naked, including a very normal looking d!ck. But according to women he's "pathetic" and "tiny"

Two guys known for their sex appeal for decades, rejected in 2020 lol

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just gotta be alpha and high value bro. Do you think a chick would say that stuff to guys like Brad Pitt?

Oh wait....

Jokes aside, women only say that type of stuff simply because they are disqualifying themselves on purpose so that 1) they don’t ever have to face getting rejected, and 2) so that they don’t face social criticism.

But you best believe that these dudes would be raw-dogging them from behind and giving them babies to deliver had they been with them 1-on-1 lol.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Two comments struck me today that kinda baffled me in a funny way

The first being that Ted Bundy is "ugly" and women fell for him in the 70's because "standards were extremely low". Despite him being known as a good looking serial killer

The second came from a picture of Brad Pitt naked, including a very normal looking d!ck. But according to women he's "pathetic" and "tiny"

Two guys known for their sex appeal for decades, rejected in 2020 lol
Not knowing where those comments came from, but I will reply.
Bundy, He used his looks plus his personal charm to suck his victims in, not his pic.
Pitt, if he indeed did release a nude pic, the excitement of not knowing combined with her guesswork is a large part of physical attraction.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, most women today don’t meet MY standards. Got a bunch of tattoos? No thank you. Couple kids in tow? No thank you. History of dating bums? No thank you. Bunch of debt? No thank you. Sh!t credit? No thank you. No savings? No thank you. Nothing to bring to the table to offer but your vag that has had hundreds of c0cks in it? No thank you.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything women's standards are lower than ever. Any random modern serial killer, even if they look nothing like Bundy, is going to get thousands of letters from women who want to bang them. The big difference is that women have no standards for their personal selves. That's definitely gone in the toilet.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything women's standards are lower than ever. Any random modern serial killer, even if they look nothing like Bundy, is going to get thousands of letters from women who want to bang them. The big difference is that women have no standards for their personal selves. That's definitely gone in the toilet.
The thing is I don’t want to ruin my life in order of meeting their standards. I don’t want to be a serial killer just so I can show them I’m the “bad boy”. I know they think I’m boring because I have no debt, make a very comfortable living, own my own house, etc. That’s ok. I’m boring to them but I won’t be 40 sitting around saying “where are all the good men?” while they look at their kids from random Chad’s and all the cats they’ve collected and an empty bottle of cheap wine in the corner. My life has a positive outlook because I’ve set it up that way.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A women are not wired for logical decision making.

Whims and spontaneous decisions, yes.

IOW, give them what they really want, and they won't want it anymore. But, take it away... look out!!!

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are delusional with there standards nowadays. A lot of them bring nothing to the table and think they deserve way more then they are worth.

A good example that I can share from a few weeks ago is that I got rejected by a Latina single mom (has one kid). She is probably a 6 to 6.5. She works in the coffee shop at a hospital and lives with her mom. She thought she was too good for me. She brings nothing to the table and I bring so much more. Another one is this Latina from OLD who turned out to be a 5 maybe 5.5. She told me on a date that shes really picky about men and she has been single for three years. She works at a factory and before that at a car wash. Once again, another one who brings nothing to the table and thinks she deserves more then her worth. I didn't even contact her again.

I honestly blame there high standards on feminism and the media. They are brainwashed into thinking they deserve way more then they are worth and that they don't need a man. If it were 15 years ago, the women from my examples would have been begging to be with me.

Reaction score
Those Latinas would've been lucky to make a dollar an hour back in their home country. Here in the US they think they deserve a billionaire and never work.

I've rejected many a fat Mexican b1tch who was tryin' to make time on me. What do you know, in every instance a good looking guy was willing to f-ck one of these cows.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Women are delusional with there standards nowadays. A lot of them bring nothing to the table and think they deserve way more then they are worth.

A good example that I can share from a few weeks ago is that I got rejected by a Latina single mom (has one kid). She is probably a 6 to 6.5. She works in the coffee shop at a hospital and lives with her mom. She thought she was too good for me. She brings nothing to the table and I bring so much more. Another one is this Latina from OLD who turned out to be a 5 maybe 5.5. She told me on a date that shes really picky about men and she has been single for three years. She works at a factory and before that at a car wash. Once again, another one who brings nothing to the table and thinks she deserves more then her worth. I didn't even contact her again.

I honestly blame there high standards on feminism and the media. They are brainwashed into thinking they deserve way more then they are worth and that they don't need a man. If it were 15 years ago, the women from my examples would have been begging to be with me.
The thing is Brad Pitt isn't bad looking but I don't get the hype over him, even when he was younger. He looks just average to me and I see better looking guys all the time even down here in old people's central. What is it that women like about him? Is it because he has sorta a boyish look to him?

Women are odd. While we talk about how picky they're, at the same time I see hot chicks with fat slobs and overall rough looking guys, or old, bald guys so it's not all about looks, at least not with a lot of them.

It could also be these OLD chicks are picky, hence why they're stuck using OLD for years and years and go on multiple first dates.

Notice the few good looking women on OLD if it's not a fake profile you see them online everyday for months and months. They're too picky IRL and too much baggage and resort to OLD.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those Latinas would've been lucky to make a dollar an hour back in their home country. Here in the US they think they deserve a billionaire and never work.

I've rejected many a fat Mexican b1tch who was tryin' to make time on me. What do you know, in every instance a good looking guy was willing to f-ck one of these cows.
Interesting. I've never met one. We don't get Latinas in England

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinas make the best girlfriends. The problem is there isn’t enough of them and the ones I see are with a Juan or Manuel, or whoever they snuck across the border with.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YongeOG said:
They are brainwashed into thinking they deserve way more then they are worth and that they don't need a man. If it were 15 years ago, the women from my examples would have been begging to be with me.
There are more alpha widows because of Tinder compared to 15 years ago.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought guys here understood that you can't take what women say too seriously. Women say crap like this all the time, they say Bob is such a scumbag loser I would never give him the time of day and next thing you know Bob is showing you a video of him banging her like a screen door in a hurricane.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they weren’t there wouldn’t be the abundance of single moms out there like there are.
right to vote brought us here

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't get Latinas in England
Spaniards = Latina = Latin America
Basically anyone of Spanish descent but mostly referring to Mexico/C. America and S. America descent (include Portugal)