"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Womens standards are out of control

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
I honestly believe we men enable women's bad behaviour by SIMPing on sub 7 women..... If there werent so many SIMPs and cvcks, female entitlement wouldnt be so out of control.....
+1
i stated the same thing in another post
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Men who always condemns women or complaints abt women always hv one thing in common in life = loser.

I'd be careful lest this becomes habitual and it gets stuck in ur mindset leading one into more losses in real life.

Everything a man does must be profitable, even when he loses, it must be done with the purpose to win in the long run.

This thread leads no profit to any man except defeats.
 
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
63
Interesting. I've never met one. We don't get Latinas in England
Probably a lot of Paki browns I assume.

I have women of all races/ages etc approach me on the regular, so this includes quite a few fat Latinas as well. One of them was trying to get me to take her home after the bar closed, but I literally couldn't stomach the thought: I wanted to barf just looking at her. Her face wasn't that bad, but she was just so disgustingly fat.

I had seen some random guy (probably better looking than average) strike out badly with a couple of girls close to his looks caliber earlier in the evening. I introduced him to her, and he did not hesitate in taking her home. He wasn't happy about it, but for him, fvcking a cow was preferable to jerking off.

You can take any woman out of the filthiest sh1thole on the planet and transplant her to a 1st world nation, and once she is secure in the knowledge that she won't be deported, she thinks she is a queen who deserves the world.

Pretty much the only women who fall through the cracks and have a hard time are the ones who 100% avoid the clubs and bars. From what I've seen, drunk dudes' estimation of a female's beauty and desirability multiplies tenfold if he's seen her in a meat market environment for whatever reason.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Its like they climbing their ladders up looking for mr right, and passes more guys and continue to climb up until theres nothing left for them, conclusion .. Theyre lmbecile
 
Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Man....tha
Women are delusional with there standards nowadays. A lot of them bring nothing to the table and think they deserve way more then they are worth.

A good example that I can share from a few weeks ago is that I got rejected by a Latina single mom (has one kid). She is probably a 6 to 6.5. She works in the coffee shop at a hospital and lives with her mom. She thought she was too good for me. She brings nothing to the table and I bring so much more. Another one is this Latina from OLD who turned out to be a 5 maybe 5.5. She told me on a date that shes really picky about men and she has been single for three years. She works at a factory and before that at a car wash. Once again, another one who brings nothing to the table and thinks she deserves more then her worth. I didn't even contact her again.

I honestly blame there high standards on feminism and the media. They are brainwashed into thinking they deserve way more then they are worth and that they don't need a man. If it were 15 years ago, the women from my examples would have been begging to be with me.


The bad thing is it's becoming a world wide phenonenom. All my dates here in China always tell me how picky they are.

The delusion is strong with these women. Especially the single mothers I've noticed.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Men who always condemns women or complaints abt women always hv one thing in common in life = loser.

I'd be careful lest this becomes habitual and it gets stuck in ur mindset leading one into more losses in real life.

Everything a man does must be profitable, even when he loses, it must be done with the purpose to win in the long run.

This thread leads no profit to any man except defeats.
I don't take thread-making too seriously. I'm actually married and don't have a problem with women. It's just fun to explore their batsh!t lunacy
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Womens standards are out of control because too many men are sheeps and think that unless they have a woman they are not real men or they simply cant stand the social shame of being alone.

I dont think its just a matter of libido, more like a need for validation...personal and social one.

I agree with those who say that most women nowadays bring nothing to your life, dont get me wrong its the same for many men but when it comes of women you still get all the problems and drama.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
Never trust what women say... only what they do. 40% the sh!t that comes out of a chicks mouth is virtue signaling, 40% is attention seeking, 15% is confirming her place in whatever social circle she happens to be in (I'm one of you!), 5% is the truth.

Anything I put out on social media has a specific purpose. It will be in response to something I do not agree with I really do not care what anyone thinks of my opinion, but if someone posts something I don't agree with I will share my counter opinion, or I'll be at an event that for some reason I support... for example, if I'm at a fund raiser for a cause I support, I'll post some pictures and promote the organization. Other posts will be looking for recommendations for things I need. Very few posts I have will there be photos of me... No selfies at all, it's mostly about experiences. Most men are like this.

Women.... Jesus, half the stuff they post are selfies of themselves "Look how much fun I'm having!", one of my favorites are picture of themselves with BF, Hubby, Partner "Look at my great guy!" when I know for a fact she's been cheating on him. Most of what I see for women is self promotion in some shape or fashion.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Spaniards = Latina = Latin America
Basically anyone of Spanish descent but mostly referring to Mexico/C. America and S. America descent (include Portugal)
Broader than that. Latinx means Latin derived languages. So Latina refers to anyone in Central America, South America, and the Caribbean that speak a Latin derived language. That includes Brazil (Portuguese) and Haiti (French/Haitian Creole).

Latinos can be any race. Most Latino countries have whites, mestizas and blacks in significant numbers.

Latinas make the best girlfriends. The problem is there isn’t enough of them and the ones I see are with a Juan or Manuel, or whoever they snuck across the border with.
You must live in a white state. Latinas are everywhere in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and New York.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Two comments struck me today that kinda baffled me in a funny way

The first being that Ted Bundy is "ugly" and women fell for him in the 70's because "standards were extremely low". Despite him being known as a good looking serial killer

The second came from a picture of Brad Pitt naked, including a very normal looking d!ck. But according to women he's "pathetic" and "tiny"

Two guys known for their sex appeal for decades, rejected in 2020 lol
To be honest Ted Bundy is ugly as hell
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Women like what's in style at the time, right now it's them lame as$ beards every dude with a weak jawline rocking. Literally had some cutie stop talking to me cause she seen a dude with a beard. Dude was a chubby Arab dude with neck rolls, I'm over here looking like a better looking Drake. Dude was shorter than me to. The night before I was gaming some fake lesbian at the bar and some fat hillbilly with a beard game this board when I went to the bathroom. Straight trailer trash with jello upper arms, she kept petting his beard. Women are a joke get money
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Women like what's in style at the time, right now it's them lame as$ beards every dude with a weak jawline rocking. Literally had some cutie stop talking to me cause she seen a dude with a beard. Dude was a chubby Arab dude with neck rolls, I'm over here looking like a better looking Drake. Dude was shorter than me to. The night before I was gaming some fake lesbian at the bar and some fat hillbilly with a beard game this board when I went to the bathroom. Straight trailer trash with jello upper arms, she kept petting his beard. Women are a joke get money
Yeah, that beard is the rage in the US now lol. Wish mine wasn't naturally so thick...after one week I start looking like a young bin laden lol.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Women like what's in style at the time, right now it's them lame as$ beards every dude with a weak jawline rocking. Literally had some cutie stop talking to me cause she seen a dude with a beard. Dude was a chubby Arab dude with neck rolls, I'm over here looking like a better looking Drake. Dude was shorter than me to. The night before I was gaming some fake lesbian at the bar and some fat hillbilly with a beard game this board when I went to the bathroom. Straight trailer trash with jello upper arms, she kept petting his beard. Women are a joke get money
Strange rant. Beard game works bro
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I honestly believe we men enable women's bad behaviour by SIMPing on sub 7 women..... If there werent so many SIMPs and cvcks, female entitlement wouldnt be so out of control.....
Some dudes just need to go for whatever they can get. Don't hate. F cking something is better than your hand or a doll. lol.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Two comments struck me today that kinda baffled me in a funny way

The first being that Ted Bundy is "ugly" and women fell for him in the 70's because "standards were extremely low". Despite him being known as a good looking serial killer

The second came from a picture of Brad Pitt naked, including a very normal looking d!ck. But according to women he's "pathetic" and "tiny"

Two guys known for their sex appeal for decades, rejected in 2020 lol
Most women today arear brain damage getting a degree in left handed puppetry, high body count, ig ass pics, and bastard children from different men.

Don't lose sleep. She's a donut or broken condom away from expiration. LULz be had.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top