Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Womens standards are out of control

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are delusional with there standards nowadays. A lot of them bring nothing to the table and think they deserve way more then they are worth.

A good example that I can share from a few weeks ago is that I got rejected by a Latina single mom (has one kid). She is probably a 6 to 6.5. She works in the coffee shop at a hospital and lives with her mom. She thought she was too good for me. She brings nothing to the table and I bring so much more. Another one is this Latina from OLD who turned out to be a 5 maybe 5.5. She told me on a date that shes really picky about men and she has been single for three years. She works at a factory and before that at a car wash. Once again, another one who brings nothing to the table and thinks she deserves more then her worth. I didn't even contact her again.

I honestly blame there high standards on feminism and the media. They are brainwashed into thinking they deserve way more then they are worth and that they don't need a man. If it were 15 years ago, the women from my examples would have been begging to be with me.
Jakes on you kuz.

Da **** you doing slumming after a single mom?

If I was being fed grapes and she offered a throater, maybe but I would not pursue nor put work in.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jakes on you kuz.

Da **** you doing slumming after a single mom?

If I was being fed grapes and she offered a throater, maybe but I would not pursue nor put work in.
I'm a 37 yr old single dad. So, I don't have a problem dating single moms. So, I highly doubt you can relate to my life just like I probably can't relate to yours.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women today arear brain damage getting a degree in left handed puppetry, high body count, ig ass pics, and bastard children from different men.
Yep. That’s why you cant take most of them serious. If they diss you... on to the next one. And there’s always a next one.