Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women's nature

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wassup ladies and gents I just have a minor question/observation. Ive been talking /messing with a girl since my senior yr of college. We've never been in a relationship but we talk often (almost every week) and have messed around alot most recently last year since we live in different cities. Im low-key starting to dislike her as a person for her masculine vibe. Most recently I've noticed she's in competition with me/ she tries to belittle me in a subtle way. Since graduation I've always been successful. profession wise & professional organizations I'm an accountant and she works in the medical field (nurse supervisor). Unfortunately I was laid off due to the pandemic and for other reasons (possibility of moving to another city due to taking care of elderly family) I'm currently driving uber. She was laid off her job as well but I've noticed she always trying to brag to me about her accomplishments, her purchases, or she's trying to lowkey look down on me because of my current situation..even though we both know it's temporary. I also tell her about my goals (career goals - get into investment banking):and she tries to blow them off in a subtle way/act like she's better than me. Before y'all say I'm hating. I would never be jealous about anyone esp a woman.. I've just noticed her true nature and it's really starting to turn me off as a person..mind you she always talks about how "I'm her alpha, and how she learns from me" which I ultimately don't feed into her words. But why do y'all think she's lowkey acting funny to me.. plus I've never done or Said any lame stuff to her and any time she crossed the line I've checked her as well

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wassup ladies and gents I just have a minor question/observation. Ive been talking /messing with a girl since my senior yr of college. We've never been in a relationship but we talk often (almost every week) and have messed around alot most recently last year since we live in different cities. Im low-key starting to dislike her as a person for her masculine vibe. Most recently I've noticed she's in competition with me/ she tries to belittle me in a subtle way. Since graduation I've always been successful. profession wise & professional organizations I'm an accountant and she works in the medical field (nurse supervisor). Unfortunately I was laid off due to the pandemic and for other reasons (possibility of moving to another city due to taking care of elderly family) I'm currently driving uber. She was laid off her job as well but I've noticed she always trying to brag to me about her accomplishments, her purchases, or she's trying to lowkey look down on me because of my current situation..even though we both know it's temporary. I also tell her about my goals (career goals - get into investment banking):and she tries to blow them off in a subtle way/act like she's better than me. Before y'all say I'm hating. I would never be jealous about anyone esp a woman.. I've just noticed her true nature and it's really starting to turn me off as a person..mind you she always talks about how "I'm her alpha, and how she learns from me" which I ultimately don't feed into her words. But why do y'all think she's lowkey acting funny to me.. plus I've never done or Said any lame stuff to her and any time she crossed the line I've checked her as well
As "friends" alot of them keep us around to "compete". It's what they do to each other. They bully each other. They almost hate each other alot of the times.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a biatch. If I were you, I'd meet her just to bang and keep the conversation to a minimum.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Im low-key starting to dislike her as a person for her masculine vibe. Most recently I've noticed she's in competition with me/ she tries to belittle me in a subtle way
You want people in your life that will push you to grow emotionally, professionally, spiritually, financially...etc....and you do the same for them. Strong boundaries will only accept win/win situations to develop in their lives.

I like Jordan Peterson's take on how to know if you have good friends. They will celebrate your wins with you and commiserate your defeats and give you a lift to get back up (as opposed to those who will try to top your wins or tell you about someone they know who did the same or better )

It sounds like her time has run out.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are silly and cute

she wants you to spank her , that is why she tries to annoy you

and I am serious about it :)

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Rage fvck(choke, spank, demean) her and tear up her ass, then shoot it in her mouth.
Where the fvck did that come from my man!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You are close to a murder I can sense it.....

Go pour yourself a nice long dram and sit in a nice cosy chair by the fair and reflect on your sins......

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where the fvck did that come from my man!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You are close to a murder I can sense it.....

Go pour yourself a nice long dram and sit in a nice cosy chair by the fair and reflect on your sins......
Lol I should've put a ;) in it.